Print on Demand Stat Cards

Lucidicide

Do we know if there's any significant difference in stock or finish from the cards you currently get with models or arsenal decks?

It's a different printer, so it's different. It won't look exactly like the previous cards since all printers end up different.

As long as they're the same size, that's all I care about. I have the perfect fit sleeves, so I can dry erase on the cards easier.

• Like 1

Do we know if there's any significant difference in stock or finish from the cards you currently get with models or arsenal decks?

It's a different printer, so it's different. It won't look exactly like the previous cards since all printers end up different.

As long as they're the same size, that's all I care about. I have the perfect fit sleeves, so I can dry erase on the cards easier.

They should be the same size. Obviously cuts can vary (so sometimes an individual card may be off), but overall you shouldn't have an issue as they are our standard stat cards.

• Like 3

Very much appreciate this, as this is something I have been wanting for awhile as well.

I also would like to echo Shadowopal's question of will the LE miss models be added eventually to the purchasable cards? I have all the Miss models save the Gremlinette and I would VERY much like to have M2E cards printed out with their names on them, especially since my Miss Ery only came with a Teddy card when purchased at Gen Con last year. So I would also be very interested if this is well. Is this something Wyrd will be looking into adding to the available options?

• Like 5