Malifaux in Nottingham UK

nottschris

Hi folks,

Does anyone know if there is a malifaux scene in Nottingham (UK)?  Have been scouring the internet in search of a single person that may like a game or three and don't seem to be able to find anyone :(. My wife is refusing to play (god knows why!...I'm pretty sure this is grounds for an annulment!) so I need to find a friend.

I live just past West Bridgford in Ruddington, and have a converted cinema room out of the back of my house just begging to have a gaming section added to it!  It also has a dartboard and discoball!  (Although the latter was added by the previous residents)  If there are any players out there, please feel free to get in touch.  I am willing to host and provide beers 

Chris

Not sure about Nottingham itself (to be fair I don't know any actual clubs in Nottingham) There is however a thriving group just north of Nottingham in Sutton in Ashfield who meet at Sanctuary gaming centre. Also I think Slayer Gaming in Mansfield.

There's a few of us over in Derby (although I'm currently unable to do gaming nights till next July)  and then another active group down in Leicester.

Unfortunately that's on the other side of the city to me, a fair old trek.  I'll probably make it down there one day.  Bit of a shame Nottingham doesn't seem to have much going on.  Hence why I'm struggling to find people I suppose :(

The search goes on!  I won't give up!!  :D

• 2 weeks later...

What I'd love to do is organise some sort of gaming club to be honest.  It would be easy, I have this large converted double garage that's crying out to be turned into a gaming room...2 tables sitting ready to be converted into gaming tables; big screen for sports; cupboards full of wine and beer.  I just have no friends interested in playing it :( 

Someone will volunteer themselves for a game at some point :D The search goes on.