Hanging Tree, What is it good for?!?

Nid Vicious

Officially, in the Gaining Grounds list of approved substitutions and as it should say on the cards when you get them, the small trees are Montressor, Rare 2.  Edit:  Correction, Rare 1.

But I know that at GenCon there were definitely one or two tables where a person would go, "Hold on, that's $200 worth of Hanging Trees on that table." 

Edited by solkan

I suprised no one said "Absolutely nothing!" yet.

I see them as dedicated terrain pieces. They look like shit on the "appropriate" bases - 40/50mm are too small for them and the big tree is too big for the story terrain piece, as well. 

They do look rather cool though. They would add a lot of character to a tray diorama for your resser/daw crew to sit on.

• 7 years later...
On 4/6/2023 at 12:17 AM, Malersatz said:

In true Resser fashion I'm bringing this post back from the dead to state that you could, presuming the base size, use one as your Emissary. Would be well themed with certain crews.

That was my first thought. A more in theme Emissary sounds cool!

On 4/7/2023 at 12:51 PM, Justin said:

I'm calling the Death Marshals.

I'm the only one that while reading this, the main theme of Ghostbusters was playing in my head?

Tiri niri niri, Death Marshals!

• Like 1