Collodi and Bunraku (and what do you use to proxy)

Grim

In Bag of Props Collodi Crew, Bunraku can replace Marionette.

And I think Bunraku may works like Coryphee, because Bunraku is very versatile model like Coryphee and cheaper than it.  

So I made scratch build models for them in Wave 3 test season. 

20150126_205932-e1422273805739.jpg

Edited by Nical

• 2 months later...

The only place to get the rules for them is shifting loyalties. You''ll have to photocopy the page(or other forms of digital wizardry) After the physical model is released, the card should make it to wargame vaults, but I have no idea  of the time it would take between physical model and digital release. 

4 minutes ago, GOTH said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Shifting Loyalties stats for Bunraku are edition 1.5 and are sure to change once the model is released.

I correct you.  You are wrong :P

More seriously... Shifting Loyalties is a 2nd edition book, so all the models in there are current wrt to rules.

Excellent! Thank you.

Quick "cool story bro": I ordered the M2E rulebook from Amazon when I purchased my first miniatures (two Collodi and eight marionettes) and they sent me the Shifting Loyalties book.  I didn't see the M2E logo and shelved it.  I dug it out last night for the first time in six months and was a bit confused.

On November 30, 2015 at 4:14 PM, Grim said:

Collodi players, have you added Bunraku to your coterie of puppets? When do you use Bunraku? What model do you currently use to proxy it?

Personally, I use a 30mm base with a picture of Bunraku on it. Which makes it a legal proxy since more than 30% of the model (the base) is from Wyrd. It's cheap it's easy.