Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

November 30th - Fermented River Monks

Having walked around in said shoes while drunk, they're not much easier or harder than flip-flops. The single-toothed variant feels like it'd be more appropriate, and I think the monks have more of a chinese sensibility to them (and I'm pretty sure drunken boxing, while obviously not the same, equally obviously a reference, is primarily if not exclusively a chinese school of fighting), but I don't think that, cultural stuff aside, it probably wouldn't really make it harder to fight.

I think they look really good. There's a lot of wrinkles in their clothing and all in all these look like they would paint up really nicely.

Though I don't like pinning those shoes...

The booze flagon looks so happy in the middle pic.

Edited by Math Mathonwy

Oh yeah - all over this.

As a big fan of the original Drunken Master I can say that I am most pleased with these. I'll never play them - but I definently want to paint them.

I like all three sculpts. Can't wait for these.

As a player of both Gremlins and Ten Thunders I am all over these guys.  I have been looking forward to these guys and I do not feel disappointed by the looks.  Great job on these models!

As a Brewmaster prodigy, I quite enjoy what I'm seeing. If it's not too late though, could we perhaps get some longer moustachios? And here's an idea for the one who is pausing for a drink... Instead of the curled finger, extend it. As if he's silently saying "Hang on a sec. I gotta finish this jug first."

What, the shoe makers were drunk? The thong vs. teeth are backwards. That isn't wearing the shoe on the wrong foot, it's like if someone stuck the heel on the front of a sneaker.

• Like 1

What, the shoe makers were drunk? The thong vs. teeth are backwards. That isn't wearing the shoe on the wrong foot, it's like if someone stuck the heel on the front of a sneaker.

I see no problem here

These models look like gateway figures to Ten Thunders through Brewie, but I'm not falling for it! I will be picking these guys up, however.