Which enforcer for Mortimer in a campaign?

doombladez

This week we are starting a 6 week shifting loyalties campaign at my LGS, and I'm in the middle of evaluating which enforcer I want to start the campaign with in my Arsenal. I'm leaning towards either the Dead Rider or the Valedictorian since they can double as reasonably fast scheme runners when need be, and I feel like that versatility will be useful with the smaller SS games of the early campaign. I'm taking at least one Necropunk and one Punk Zombie at the moment too. 

Valedictorian is a Henchman.

I'd take Rafkin, he synergizes with everything that has poison (like Mortimer and lots of Minions). He can dish out a lot of damage and is fairly selfsufficient.
Also he can quasi-buff your crew as they deal more damage to poisoned targets.

Edit: He is somewhat fragile but Mort can fling some rot on him and thus heal him via Mithridization

Edited by Daysleeper

Valedictorian is a Henchman.

Gah, this is probably the third time I've forgotten that, thanks for the correction.

I'd take Rafkin, he synergizes with everything that has poison (like Mortimer and lots of Minions). He can dish out a lot of damage and is fairly selfsufficient.
Also he can quasi-buff your crew as they deal more damage to poisoned targets.

Edit: He is somewhat fragile but Mort can fling some rot on him and thus heal him via Mithridization

That's a good idea, I often forget Rafkin exists since I don't usually play poison crews. I don't have his model, but I do have his card, so I'll have to check if my LGS minds if I proxy him. I especially like his price, paying 7SS is quite a bit better than the 10SS of Izamu and way better than the Dead Rider. Thanks a lot for the good advice.