Black Friday Webstore

Lucidicide

Wish I had paused a moment longer before placing my order. It showed Aionus as sold out when I went to place the order (it added fine to my cart), so I placed it anyhow. Came onto the forums and saw it was actually in stock, so back to the store, sucks to have to pay extra for shipping. 

Nah, that was our screwup. Contact us through the forum or kelly@wyrd-games.net or office.assistant@wyrd-games.net (or both) and let them know about it and they'll combine the order and see to it that the other one is sorted on the shipping side of things.

This is ONLY for folks that got affected by this as of a few moments ago - don't ask after the fact please folks, it just makes work that isn't necessary for the office and warehouse. 

Thank you so much!

Ok, so, just checking. I ordered around 10 minutes after the webstore opened, saw the Coryphee and Aionus as sold out, figured they had just gone quickly. Went ahead and went up to $300 by adding on orange Kaeris for a rainy day and went off to a meeting with my adviser, so I didn't see this until now. Here's my question:

Is it at all possible to drop the orange translucent Kaeris from my original order and add Coryphee/Aionus back in, or is my only recourse to make a new order with those two and then email about getting that order merged back in? Push comes to shove, I can cover Kaeris as well for this holiday order without breaking the bank, but I'd rather wait for another round of sales if possible (assuming orange transparent is still available for say, Gencon). Coryphee/Aionus both come to 50, same as the Kaeris box, so I don't think the totals would be screwed up, except for maybe minor variation on shipping?

Things're running nicely w/ the bonus etc, but I'm having trouble getting my coupon to work... I'm supposed to enter it ion the discount field during checkout, correct?

That's correct. If you wish, I can make sure I can find the code on the backend. You'd just have to PM me it.

Having a weird issue paying for my order, my card keeps saying declined, have rung the bank to check and no issues on that end, any ideas?

Not immediately, I'd contact support as Nathan indicated in an earlier post.

Is there any risk of Aionus or the Coryphees running out quickly? I'm just seeing a lot about stuff being sold out and and I was planning on holding out until saturday to order my stuff, and I'm just wondering if I might run into issues?

Depends what you mean by quickly :-P It's really hard to say what people will be buying and in what quantity. I think you're likely to be okay, but I obviously can't promise you that. Sorry!

Ok, so, just checking. I ordered around 10 minutes after the webstore opened, saw the Coryphee and Aionus as sold out, figured they had just gone quickly. Went ahead and went up to $300 by adding on orange Kaeris for a rainy day and went off to a meeting with my adviser, so I didn't see this until now. Here's my question:

Is it at all possible to drop the orange translucent Kaeris from my original order and add Coryphee/Aionus back in, or is my only recourse to make a new order with those two and then email about getting that order merged back in? Push comes to shove, I can cover Kaeris as well for this holiday order without breaking the bank, but I'd rather wait for another round of sales if possible (assuming orange transparent is still available for say, Gencon). Coryphee/Aionus both come to 50, same as the Kaeris box, so I don't think the totals would be screwed up, except for maybe minor variation on shipping?

You just have to contact support as Nathan posted earlier and ask them.

Hmm.... I was really looking forward to picking up a set of Gunsmiths, but it appears that they're already sold out. It says 'Temporarily Out Of Stock'. Will you be gettin more in before the end if the sale? Curious whether or not I should wait to see if more get back in stock, or if i should go ahead and put in an order now.

First - thanks folks - well past expectations, appreciate it.

I've gone in and added additional inventory, but it clearly states that anything purchased on these particular items will come without retail packaging (baggies - with miniature, stat card and bases). If you're fine with that, then the product is once again available. 

Thank you again.

I've gone in and added additional inventory, but it clearly states that anything purchased on these particular items will come without retail packaging (baggies - with miniature, stat card and bases). If you're fine with that, then the product is once again available. 

Only Gunsmiths restocked will be send without retail packaging?

I bought in the first hour and nothing were out of stock. This means that all products have a retail packaging?

First - thanks folks - well past expectations, appreciate it.

Thank you again.

Does that mean I have to re-order to get them? I changed my order to make $300 without them (order submitted at 9:47 PM CST yesterday), but I would still like them...

Edit: and then I did the right thing and read previous posts, support emailed

Edited by 7thSquirrel
  • Like 2

My order went crazy smooth yesterday.  Though I did notice an interesting twist:  my shopping cart didn't follow my login from mobile to PC.  While at work I did a quick cart assembly so I could look it over when I got home, but the cart was empty.

On a related note:  turns out I was able to hit rewards due to my ladyfriend's newfound interest in the game.  Hurrah!