November Demos @ Table Top Games

mjungledog

Good day, Wyrdos,

I will be available for demos all month at Table Top Games.  The store is located at 46 North Main Street, Fall River, MA 02720. Phone number is (508) 567-1620. I can be reached here (PM) or at the store (Phone). I am around Tuesday's, Wednesday's, Saturday and Sunday.

If you want a demo let me know.  I have two fully painted demo crews and a fully painted 2-Player Starter.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK, so my schedule has solidified recently, here's how it works for this month:

I will be rotating my time between Table Top Games and Game On.  This week I will be at Table Top Games, the following week I will be at Game On.

As always, message me here if you want to set something up...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Demos for March will be on Wednesday's at Table Top Games, located at 46 North Main Street, Fall River, MA 02720.  Call the store at 508-567-1620.

I will of course do demos whenever I am in the store, but I dedicate Wednesdays for that purpose.

If you'd like to schedule a demo (for any day) call the store and we'll set it up.

• 1 month later...

Demos for April will be on Wednesdays and Thursdays at Table Top Games, located at 46 North Main Street, Fall River, MA 02720.  Call the store at 508-567-1620.

I will of course do demos whenever I am in the store, but I dedicate Wednesdays for that purpose.

If you'd like to schedule a demo (for any day) call the store and we'll set it up.

• 2 months later...

So, apparently I am really bad at this...

Demos for July will be on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at Table Top Games

, located at 46 North Main Street, Fall River, MA 02720.  Call the store at 508-567-1620.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Once again, I am really bad at updating monthly...

Demos for September will be on Mondays and Wednesdays at Table Top Games

, located at 46 North Main Street, Fall River, MA 02720.  Call the store at 508-567-1620.

• 1 month later...

October demos are Mondays and Wednesdays at Table Top Games, located at 46 North Main Street, Fall River, MA 02720.  Call the store at 508-567-1620.

• 1 month later...

Good Day, my fellow Wyrdos!  Great news!  Table Top Games has moved to a better location (and neighborhood)!  I am available for demos for the rest of the year at the new location:

Table Top Games, 875 State Rd., Westport, MA (774) 319-5655

Come check out the new location, play some Malifaux and meet some cool people.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...