November 2nd - Rooster Riders

Mason

These look great!! Although not a gremlin player myself, if will be good to show new players what gremlins can offer if interested! ^^ These look like a must-have in ones figure collection, and most likely delightful to paint! Who doesn't love angry roosters?? xD

OK the thing that first attracted me to Malifaux and Wyrd was the Miniatures and the Art work...  the Miniatures are just plan FUN!!!   I have not gotten to play except for a demo at Gencon ( no groups near me at this time) but I am having a blast collecting and building the miniatures.    Wyrd keep up the great work I will be getting these as soon as they come out.

JJ

• Like 1

They look really fine. I, like SEG, wish that the roosters had been more Malifauxed up with some weirdness but since the art didn't show such things I had resigned to them just being normal giant chickens. But the execution is really nice, I think. Lovely renders!

Hopefully, since they are all standing on one leg, the feet are sturdy enough to pin.

Three is going to make for some pretty interesting lists :P

Hopefully, since they are all standing on one leg, the feet are sturdy enough to pin.

Holy crap - that's a good point. Yeah, I'm really not liking, what I believe to be, the inevitability of these dudes. I mean, how many killjoys do you see at conventions that still have their chain (and at full length... ;) - you know who you are).