Another beginning city-board (harbour)

klatschi

1 hour ago, thatlatinspeakingguy said:

oh man, this is simply stunning. but what I like the most is that one of you is a former Legend of the Five Rings player, as I can infer from Crane clan mon on the top of the hat of one model (is that Kang?) :D shifting from the best card game to the best miniature game - seems legit! ;)

I'll tell him ;-)

49 minutes ago, ChrisB76 said:

The Cathedral / Cathedral Ruine from Puppet Wars is on my radar as well...

That really is an astonishing piece of terrain. But a bit costly, as well :-/ Maybe, I'll consider it, however :D

• 4 weeks later...
On 27.4.2017 at 10:36 PM, SilentSeeker said:

I'm interested in how do You handle the water in the game? Is it passable? If so, you somehow reduce the movement?

Basically we just say that you cannot cross the water except for using the platforms and bridges inbetween. (if there is an inch between platform and the pavement we just imagine miniatures jumping over it). If you can fly, you may cross the water without penalties.

This is not ideal in a tournament sense, but from our perspective, this never was a bigger problem, since we are not playing competetive and choosing the right side of the table gets more important by that ;)

And with all the terrain we've got, you can always increase the amount of bridges - here is an example of our last game, where water really was not that much of a problem :D

Spieltag%2024.4.17_zpstrjhfxz7.jpg

• Like 3