Toss and Incorporeal Models?

paxmiles

Been trying to figure this one out. If the model ignores other models during the push, can I end the push in base contact with enemies that aren't exactly 10" away?

For the Record, I'm fielding an Ice Golem with Leveticus, but the question seems more likely to get an answer here.

You're not allowed to end movement overlapping an Incorporeal model's base, even though you ignore it during your entire movement.  Likewise, you still mechanically end your movement in base contact with a model that you're physically touching, even if it's Incorporeal.

Edited by solkan

You're not allowed to end movement overlapping an Incorporeal model's base, even though you ignore it during your entire movement.  Likewise, you still mechanically end your movement in base contact with a model that you're physically touching, even if it's Incorporeal.

I still don't get this.

Can I toss an incorporeal model into base contact with a model 7" away?

Or does it pass through the model and travel 10"?

I still don't get this.

Can I toss an incorporeal model into base contact with a model 7" away?

Or does it pass through the model and travel 10"?

The ability reads:

(1) Toss: Target a Ht 1 model within 1".  Push the target up to 10" in any direction. [Bla, bla, bla].

The important part here is it says "Up to 10" ".  Seeing as you are declaring and using the ability, you are the one who determines if it stops or continues to the full 10".  It's a choice, because you can stop the push at any point, but via Incorporeal the model is permitted to pass through other models.

Solkan was simply attempting to clarify the situation when you would push past a model but not have clearance to fully place your base at the 10" limit and not overlap the model you passed though.  If that were the case, then as Solkan said, it would be forced to stop before the model rather than using it's Incorporeal trait.

Does that help?

Edited by Tawg
Snipe!