Update to Malifaux Rankings 2016

PotentiallyLethal

Just to let people know that they should send Malifaux tournament data to me now for ranking purposes - use this email stephen@potentiallylethal.co.uk - if you have any tournaments from August, September or October (so far) please send to me as well so I can ensure that the rankings are as complete as possible.

The rankings at malifauxrankings.com is still the most up to date, but within a fortnight the new rankings area should be open with any new data added.

thanks Stephen

Edited by PotentiallyLethal
  • Like 4

Again to remind TOs that if you have any results from August/September/October to send them to stephen@potentiallylethal.co.uk to ensure that they are included in the rankings as I will be working the new data into the old from Friday onward to try and get everything up to date by the end of next week and then put the updated rankings up on the site rather than just the old data as that can still be found at the old site

• Like 2

Results for "Phoenix From The Flames" submitted.

According to the wonderful UK Malifaux events calendar you are potentially missing the following events;

• Soulstone Poole
  • So It Is Written
  • Thanet Annual Tournament
  • From The Shadows
  • Battle Through The Breach
  • Middlefaux
  • Autumn's End
  • Malifolk 4
  • Drunken Monkey Hustle
  • Autumn Showdown

Wow

The new page for UK Malifaux Rankings is now live, will be developed as I go along rather than waiting for it all to be finished - this is up-to-date as of today

http://www.potentiallylethal.co.uk/uk-malifaux-rankings/

There are a few tweaks in progress already and the players, tournament and affiliation pages are in development.

There are a few players to consolidate as there are doubles of them

Also if the clubs/stores who hold the tournaments want their sites linked on the tournament page please give me the web address

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, great work on the rankings. I'm not sure if it's a browser issue, but there doesn't appear to be a number next to the name and therefore no way of seeing your ranking. I had an awful lot of counting down to find my lowly ranking....8)

Is this something  that is going to be added as WIP progresses?

Hi, great work on the rankings. I'm not sure if it's a browser issue, but there doesn't appear to be a number next to the name and therefore no way of seeing your ranking. I had an awful lot of counting down to find my lowly ranking....8)

Is this something  that is going to be added as WIP progresses?

yeah wip, getting the core done first

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, noticed a wee something today that I thought I should share with you; results from more than 12 months ago aren't being excluded for the 12-month or masters qualifier windows, and are even being flagged (by the subscript 1 and 2 at the end) as being valid. It's affecting the final total for folk's rankings points, and while it won't really be an issue until November, it does mean that the rankings aren't actually necessarily correct at the moment.

• Like 2