October 5th - Guild Autopsy

Lucidicide

So, at first I thought he had a button-down which was ripping, and then I realized there was a navel so there was no shirt under his jacket and thus its his skin that's ripping... :o lol nice touch.

I like that he is bloated because corpse bloat is a legitimate concern among the dead... Oh dear, I've said a bit too much now, hmm?

Very cool!

~Lil Kalki

• Like 1

Okay, I'm not one to rush and buy plastics just because they're out when I have the metals, and I do have the metal Autopsies. But that guy.. he's got character in spades (rather, in crows), and I will definitely be buying this set. Who doesn't need 6 Guild Autopsies, anyway??? A+

• Like 2

This guy looks definitly like a nice walking coprse. I hoped to see a bit more Guild uniform, but it seems they abandoned that.

I hate Ressers more and more... Now for having those crazy cool sculpts... :D

You know Tara can summon them in? ;) (well, technically Karina)

Edited by PraetorDragoon

This guy looks definitly like a nice walking coprse. I hoped to see a bit more Guild uniform, but it seems they abandoned that.

I hate Ressers more and more... Now for having those crazy cool sculpts... :D

You know Tara can summon them in? ;) (well, technically Karina)

If only she could do it more reliable...

Okay, I'm not one to rush and buy plastics just because they're out when I have the metals, and I do have the metal Autopsies. But that guy.. he's got character in spades (rather, in crows), and I will definitely be buying this set. Who doesn't need 6 Guild Autopsies, anyway??? A+

Remeber they can be summoned, so there might be games where you need more than 3. ;) 

Really love the look of this guy, nice work Wyrd.

• Like 1

Isn't it one of the easy summons as well?  AkA, something to potentially just throw out there just because you're holding a Crow that is just high enough to catch one off a corpse?

I don't really play/see Ressers as of yet, so I dunno if the Autopsy is not a fan favorite.

It's quite good. Better than the very very bland sculpts that has been released for a while now and I'm glad to see direction is changing. 

Damnit Wyrd! I'm perfectly fine with my metal models. Stop making the plastics so cool.

If you are perfectly fine with your metal models then you probably should be okay.

The Guild Autopsy is looking pretty darn cool, but there's one thing about it that bugs me, and it's the area right under his pectorals but right above his belly. It's wrinkly like fabric, but I gather he's supposed to be shirtless. I dunno, it just doesn't look like flesh, even undead flesh, to me, particularly since it comes to such a hard line with his belly.

• Like 1