Multiple Masters for large games?

Hii all, new to the game and still reading the rulebook but I have to ask a question before I commit myself to the game.  I love increasing the size of battles gradually, now I saw that Malifaux seems to work best at around 50 ss, but can you say play a game of 150 SS and use 3 masters on each side each with a 50 ss worth crew?

Two Master games were an option last edition, though they were definitely imbalanced. Large value games are also a possibility but again will not be balanced (you will find the same thing at the low end).

You may find that they actually go about the same speed as a normal game due to the increased volatility of some combinations, especially when you allow some Masters to bring all their toys. Gremlins might be a bit of a pain to track (much less field in the numbers that are possible).

Also, Malifaux is intended to be a fast skirmish game about 16-20 models on the board. But Wyrd's upcoming project in this universe - The Other Side would be a game with more epic scale and larger battles (comparable to WarmaHordes).

Edited by Vlad

Also, Malifaux is intended to be a fast skirmish game about 16-20 models on the board. But Wyrd's upcoming project in this universe - The Other Side would be a game with more epic scale and larger battles (comparable to WarmaHordes).

That's great to hear, will track down some info on it then, unless you have a link on hand :)  (it's 2am about time I slept)