Crew creator

Bumpasses

Looks like I found a bug with adding/removing Johan. Whenever you choose the malifaux child as your totem and then try to add Johan, nothing happens. If you hit it again you end up with 2 Johan's in your crew. If you try to remove a Johan once (clicking the X), nothing happens. If you try to remove it again then it removes both of them.

If you add Johan to the crew before trying to add the Child, you can't add the malifaux child.

Edited by Khyodee

CrouchingMoose, first of all, again thank you for taking the time to work on this as I know this is a big project for which it is not even your actual responsibility.

That said, do you have any updates on when this may be available as a downloadable app again, or if and when it will be integrated into this site's own Crew Creator which is still listed as under construction?

I was just very much a fan of the original app that I very much look forward to using the app again.

Thank you again for all your work.

• Like 2

I'll get these updates in ASAP. I've got Aionus on hand and I've been waiting for some free time to add him. I have been working on getting the mobile app back up and working, but I'm not sure how long it is going to take. As for getting the app on the site, I have handed the code off to Ratty so that he can get it integrated since he knows the design of the site a lot more intimately than I do. 

Ok, quick update. What I mean by having it updated soon, is that it should already be up.

• Aionus is added to the hire list
  • Arcanist Assets Hiring rule text has had Mimic removed from the text and typo fixed
  • Scion of the Void now allows you to bring The Nothing Beast and Void Wretches in Resurrectionist crews.
Edited by CrouchingMoose
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...