Crew creator

Bumpasses

Also note that any guild models that already have armor can't take Lead Lined Coat. That means the following models should have it removed as an option:

Guild Sergeant
Captain Dashell

They can take it in theory, it just doesn't make a lot of sense.

Sans brewmaster. 

will be added with the other Gremlins as he's in the Gremlin Arsenal Deck/ section of the book.

Thanks for all the help guys, I meant to get resurrectionits in last night, but ended up going to bed early so I didn't get them done. I'm gonna try and make up for it by getting at least 2 preferably 3 factions in tonight. And yes, since brewmaster is in the gremlin boxes, he will be added when that faction is added.

I am making notes of all of the errors you guys are finding and I'm getting them in over adding new models, so keep things coming. 

As for lead lined coat, this was a big thing last time I did this, but it is correct, models with armor may take the upgrade since they meet all restrictions, however they gain no benefit from doing so since they do have armor allready. If some effect were to remove their armor, lead lined coat would come into play and give them armor back.

And oh god, I just took a look at the special hiring list, and noticed that there is a special present waiting for me when I add the wave 3 stuff, specifically in the form of Wrath T-T. 

Edited by CrouchingMoose
  • Like 3

Ah, I misread Lead Lined Coat and thought it said you couldn't take it if you had armor, not that you just didn't get it if you didn't have it.

Another note on Tara, If you hire her resser side you can always take Scion of the Void and if you hire him then you can hire Void Wretches and Nothing Beast.

Edited by Khyodee

Doing a great job there @CrouchingMoose . Yeah, wrath will be fun to code.... I feel the pain.

Something I found out, Hamelin can hire only 1 stolen to start with. He has no rule that allows him to hire Multiple Stolen even though these are Rare 3. (For summon purposes.) 

thanks for the heads up on the stolen.

I hav the changs you guys hae pointed out ready to go along with resurrectionits and arcanist, just got to finish up the upgrades and then it will be ready to publish. I'll push this update before I get started on neverborn. I want to get all of the wave 1 & 2 stuff in, then I'll handle the errata changes, followed swiftly by wave 3.

I have an idea of how to handle wrath, but before I code anything I need to get a copy of the book so I can read the exact wording a couple of times, which I'll probably just download tonight.

• Like 1

For wrath it might be easier to work backwards. Make a cross roads 7 faction, fix stones to 50+, auto populate the list, and have the master field used to select the faction.

And for a neverborn henchman lead games you can just add the rest of the band to his hiring list as you normally do.

Edited by cursingbulldog

For wrath it might be easier to work backwards. Make a cross roads 7 faction, fix stones to 50+, auto populate the list, and have the master field used to select the faction.

And for a neverborn henchman lead games you can just add the rest of the band to his hiring list as you normally do.

I was actually thinking something like that, the only difference will be that I will define crews with a leader, required models, minimum game size, and faction available list, Basically, it will show up at the bottom of all Leader combo boxes, and will treat them as the correct faction for loading available upgrades. The upside to doing it this way is that I can later add new 'Special Crews' that follow this same style, should Wyrd decide to add them.

Sorry about all the delays guys. I ran into a problem with the Killswitch and Decoy Upgrades.

I just pushed a new update with the following changes.

• Added Resurrectionist Wave 1 & 2
  • Added Arcansit Wave 1 & 2
  • Reworked Upgrade functions to handle Killswitch and Decoy
  • Gave Perdita her Enslaved Nephilim back
  • Nothing Beast can take Void Shield upgrade in Resurrectionist Crews
  • Nothing Beast can be hired in Resurrectionist crews with Karina while she has Faces Of Oblivion.
  • Like 5

Sorry about all the delays guys. I ran into a problem with the Killswitch and Decoy Upgrades.

I just pushed a new update with the following changes.

• Added Resurrectionist Wave 1 & 2
  • Added Arcansit Wave 1 & 2
  • Reworked Upgrade functions to handle Killswitch and Decoy
  • Gave Perdita her Enslaved Nephilim back
  • Nothing Beast can take Void Shield upgrade in Resurrectionist Crews
  • Nothing Beast can be hired in Resurrectionist crews with Karina while she has Faces Of Oblivion.

Do not even dare to be sorry for anything, man. We will always be grateful for your priceless work.

• Like 3

I was trying to make a push and get this fully finished up last night, unfortunately there are still a few issues to work out, but I can count those on 1 hand.

I've added in waves 1 & 2 of Neverborn and Gremlins, also got in the FAQ and bugs Al Shut has posted. Lastly, Wave 3 is in and almost working. 

All that is left is the following bugs:

-Emissaries not having master specific upgrades available

-Can take killswitch, then decoy, and remove killswitch, decoy remains

-Leveticus can take gremlin constructs and gremlin undead

-Special crews (crossroad 7 rule, and upgrade)

-Sammy Lacroix, master upgrade rules.

These items will be my focus tonight and I'm hoping to get them done ASAP. I have plans for how to fix all of them, just need to actually get them working.

Edited by CrouchingMoose
  • Like 7