Iron Quill- Six, Voting!

edonil

Iron Quill, Six  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey everyone, sorry for being late. Personal issues the past couple weeks have made life more than a little complicated. >.< But we're back, and here's the voting thread, with my abject apologies.

Here are the rules:

The winner of this round will be selected by overall score, as determined by two methods:

• A public poll will be created where anyone can vote on their favorite story. Each vote is worth 1 point. Authors of submissions can vote in this way.
  • A private poll of the authors where they pick their favorite story and a runner-up. These votes are weighted; the favorite story gets 3 points, the runner-up gets 2 points. These votes should be submitted to me by forum PM.

All votes must be submitted by the voting date or they won’t count for scoring. You cannot vote for your own submission. If you are an author, you must submit votes for the private poll or you will be disqualified. The winner will be announced on October 2nd, 2015.

When you send the PM, please include both the author name and the title, it makes my life easier.

And here's the stories!

Holmes221- For Whom the Belle Tolls

Zac- Six Little Beggar Boys

Haunter- Sixgun Love

admiralvorkraft- A Number

GrimNorth- Family Ties

vaguerant- Voices That You Know

SurreyLee- The Need

Engine- Come Due