2015 Rotten Harvest Painting Competition

psychogeek

At the moment we can only work out one badge at a time - we are looking into another program that'll let us do so, but there seems to be some bugs in it at the moment and we're still playing with it. Idealy I would like to have it where you can get a few badges for participation, etc, just needs more tweaking which we haven't gotten sorted as of yet.

So short answer, no, not for the moment. Maybe if we can get it sorted at a later date.

Fair enough. I definently wouldn't want to replace my Iron Painter, if that were the case.

Edited by SpectreEliteGaming
  • Like 1

I am extremely new to this site,  and am on an Android phone.  Where do I find the gallery,  and how would I upload a pic? 

towards the top of the page next to the "Chat" button

If you are on the phone (not sure about android) but look for drop down/out menus to check

Edited by Brian Gresham

At the moment we can only work out one badge at a time - we are looking into another program that'll let us do so, but there seems to be some bugs in it at the moment and we're still playing with it. Idealy I would like to have it where you can get a few badges for participation, etc, just needs more tweaking which we haven't gotten sorted as of yet.

So short answer, no, not for the moment. Maybe if we can get it sorted at a later date.

Fair enough. I definently wouldn't want to replce my Iron Painter, if that were the case.

Yeah, quite honestly, I like the idea of the badges. It's remained on my list even when a lot of other things drop off due to time and resources. I expect we'll eventually figure it out. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, just wanted to double-check the exact due-date. You say midnight on the 2nd, which conventionally would mean the midnight between the 2nd and 3rd.

But then you say you need Nov 2 and 3 to sort the entries. Which make it sound like the due date is actually the midnight between the Nov 1 and Nov 2.

So which one is it? :) 

Whew. Got my entry in. Had to rush and do it all in 1 sitting but it turned out ok. Can't wait to see the other entries :D

Things like this are why no one likes you, Omni ;) 

Finished mine up last night, just need to take some photos. I am really looking forward to seeing all of the entries

Whew. Got my entry in. Had to rush and do it all in 1 sitting but it turned out ok. Can't wait to see the other entries :D

Things like this are why no one likes you, Omni ;) 

Finished mine up last night, just need to take some photos. I am really looking forward to seeing all of the entries

There's some awesome stuff! Time is running out though, get those pics in!

• Like 1