2015 Rotten Harvest Painting Competition

psychogeek

I look forward to voting - even though I didn't contribute this time around. The funny thing about not posting WIP or letting people know that you painted it is that there are many people on the forum where I can just look at it and know from the style that it was them who painted it... or even just from how they took the photo, honestly.

SC, Omni, Mario, among others. ;) You can't hide from me.

Can't wait to see the entries :D 

Edited by SpectreEliteGaming
  • Like 1

Could someone verify that I submitted my entry correctly?

What category was it in?

How do I know it I entered my entry correctly?

I painted the ***** if you post what you painted, you disqualify yourself via the rules - removed so I don't have to be that guy today. ****

Hope this is the good category

...and submitted.
Hope I did it right. lol.Was touch and go getting the photo right :|

Entry submitted. I think. It's in the gallery "pending approval", so I think I did it right :)

All

Just confirming my two entries 'cause I'm feeling paranoid- have they gone through fine?

All of you guys did it right :)

Ate the entries due tonight or tomorrow night at midnight? 

Nov 2 at midnight could be interpreted two ways. (though I lean heavily towards tonight) 

Can you clarify the deadline? "Midnight on Nov 2" is confusing. Are submissions being accepted up until 11:59pm Nov 1, or all throughout Nov 2?

time is midnight tonight! Central time!

• Like 2

Could someone verify that I submitted my entry correctly?

What category was it in?

How do I know it I entered my entry correctly?

I painted the ***** if you post what you painted, you disqualify yourself via the rules - removed so I don't have to be that guy today. ****

Hope this is the good category

...and submitted.
Hope I did it right. lol.Was touch and go getting the photo right :|

Entry submitted. I think. It's in the gallery "pending approval", so I think I did it right :)

All

Just confirming my two entries 'cause I'm feeling paranoid- have they gone through fine?

All of you guys did it right :)

Ate the entries due tonight or tomorrow night at midnight? 

Nov 2 at midnight could be interpreted two ways. (though I lean heavily towards tonight) 

Can you clarify the deadline? "Midnight on Nov 2" is confusing. Are submissions being accepted up until 11:59pm Nov 1, or all throughout Nov 2?

time is midnight tonight! Central time!

Awesome. Crisis Averted.
Now to wait and see the competition! :D

I uploaded one last night around 8pm to things that go bump... Sitting here paranoid like everyone else. Did it go through, didn't it go through, too late now.

Brian, I didn't see my name in the list. I can't see it as pending approval, so I assume it was submitted correctly? 

Time is midnight tonight! Central time!

Cool. That gave me time to finish another entry. 

I just submitted it. Hopefully it came through, along with the other entry I uploaded yesterday :)

You guys all submitted :P I contacted a couple people who need to either send me their entry as a collage or I am only keeping the best photo.