Apocalyptic Terrain - Kickstarter Campaign - funded in 23 min

spectrehorseman

Nice looking set though I wish the mat was bigger. Might have to jump on this Kickstarter.

Should also integrate well with Wyrds, now defunct Terraclips line, especially the brownstone building. I cant remember what the thickness of the Terraclips card was, I wonder if the clips could be used with these.

The mat is a nice feature to have though, as it limits the need to create something for the bottom (street) level. This was one of the biggest failings with Terraclips. If there were mats available (at the time) then a single box would have been enough to outfit a standard size table. Trading modularity at the street level for increased options above it is a fair trade off in my opinion.

Perhaps even doing a two sided mat would be a good idea, double the options for a modest price increase.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

They added a shanty Town! and it can be purchased as stand alone if you want.

e8343e4fae37d25f31ed5def2bc432c2_origina

Of course I can't get the pics to post here. go check it out, seriously, you don't want to miss it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1621774283/battle-systemstm-urban-apocalypse-terrain/posts/1378155

Edited by spectrehorseman