Cheating a Black Joker on Injury results?

Sobek

Question

A question came up from a game last night. I tried to find somewhere in the new book if it said that you couldn't cheat a Black Joker for the injury results, but was unable to? So are you able to cheat with a card from your Aftermath hand even if you flipped a Black Joker for a model's injury?

7 answers to this question

A question came up from a game last night. I tried to find somewhere in the new book if it said that you couldn't cheat a Black Joker for the injury results, but was unable to? So are you able to cheat with a card from your Aftermath hand even if you flipped a Black Joker for a model's injury?

The "no cheating if black joker" is not specific to any particular flip but is always active during any flip as per the basic rules of the game.

The "no cheating if black joker" is not specific to any particular flip but is always active during any flip as per the basic rules of the game.

Hmm.... What about re-flips?