Shoot high boys

Wengel

Question

Hi,

I have a rules question (i admit it's probably a bit daft but I could do with genuine clarification).

Ophelia's shoot high boys gives models within 3" the ability to not flip for ht1 models in engagement (unless original target is ht1).

So, If I have a pigapult within 3" of Ophelia does it not randomize if I shoot into combat (say trixiebelle and viktoria are in melee 15" away ;))

Or does it work the other way around - If Ophelia is engaged and something shoots into her combat, would all ht1 models around her not be randomised?

I had a bit of a heated discussion about this in my last game and could do with getting a resolution.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Thanks. That's what I thought but my opponent was unsure and figured that as the rulebook didn't clarify well enough who made the flip the text meant she had to be engaged. That way it protected her and other gremlins in the same engagement rather than let another shooter not hit gremlins. Understandably, he was a bit annoyed that I could fire bacon barrages into combat and aim for his Viktoria!

Thanks again.