September 2015 FAQ Posted

Justin

Question

21 answers to this question

Leveticus just got kicked up a notch. :D 

What am I missing?

I am guessing this

9) Q: If Leveticus uses his Channel Ability at the start of a Charge Action, will he gain the bonus for all Attacks generated during the Charge?
A: Yes. Channel is worded differently than Focus in that it specifies it applies to all duels for the remainder of the Action, so he would gain the bonus to all Attacks during the Charge, as well as any other duels, such as Horror Duels. (9/1/15)

Pretty scary really

Still no official clarification on the Black Blood Shaman -> Condition/Ability interaction of Pustule. :(

Missed that too! Next time! 
Some great clarifications and rulings otherwise.

That Leveticus ruling leads me to believe that Riders' defensive triggers (as well as some others) do indeed stack the damage reduction for any further attacks caused by triggers.

Sure seems like it. I would rule it like that anyway.

I seem to be unable to download this on my iPhone... ?

They packaged the FAQ as a zip file (so they could include separate PDF documents containing the errata'd cards).  iOS just throws up its hands when it sees the zip file. 

Download WINZIP for the IOS - I use it quite a bit and it works out nicely. Found it after a bit of frustration myself here a couple months back.

• Like 2

I seem to be unable to download this on my iPhone... ?

They packaged the FAQ as a zip file (so they could include separate PDF documents containing the errata'd cards).  iOS just throws up its hands when it sees the zip file. 

Download WINZIP for the IOS - I use it quite a bit and it works out nicely. Found it after a bit of frustration myself here a couple months back.

Thanks Nathan, I've downloaded that now. ?