Sign in to follow this  
Achilles

GMG Unto the Breach Ep 11 - Shifting Loyalties / Nythera!

Chris and I go through the new Shifting Loyalties Book!

Chris and I play our first Nythera / Shifting Loyalties game!

Edited by Achilles
  • Like 1

Posting will still be Bi Weekly mate. So many games to cover and so few days in the week!

Sure, sure, but isn't Malifaux the BEST one? Besides, there are plenty of GW-based youtubers, but very few Malifaux ones, so we'll love you more than they will. ;)

• Like 1

Can we go on patreon and support you on a per-Malifaux video basis? ;)

Seriously, your videos are far and away the best Malifaux reports I've seen on youtube. The more you do the better! :D but it's your hobby, and the main thing is you gotta do what you enjoy.

Perhaps bring in some more people to do reports and upload to your channel? I like the way you do videos, so I'm guessing that if you were the "producer" instead of doing it all yourself, they'd still turn out awesome.

• Like 2

Well you guys probably don't know my story, but I'm a Stay-At-Home Dad that's doing this stuff as a way to bring in some income while he looks after his kids. 

I do a wide variety of stuff. Lots of Indie-games, lots of maintstream games as well. Mostly I try to do variety, because that's kinda what I'm about. 

That said, I've got lots of Malifaux to do in the future, so you'll keep seeing it bi-weekly! :) 

• Like 4