Questions about the new forum

For the Mobile site, is it possible to get a link to use the web view?  I much prefer that even on my phone (for all forums).

Also, is it possible to get a link to each site going back to the home page in the mobile view like in the web view? eg. if I'm in a thread on the Ten Thunders page, let's say Thoughts on a Lucas McCabe Build, have links to Ten Thunders > Faction Discussion > Malifaux > Home.  At the moment, there's only the option to go to Ten Thunders (of Home by pushing the Community button.

Also, thanks for fixing the Invision problem, that was really annoying!

Any  ides why using internet explorer on my work pc doesnt give me an option to reply to anything, becsuse there is no box to put in text? is it just a ploy to make me do work rather than post on the forum. I cant edit my posts either. 

EDIT - New browser, and its not a problem. Still can't post in internet explorer, but chrome work fine. Now to find all those important things I've not said for 2 weeks...

Edited by Adran
Update

In the old Website, I could copy and paste stuff from Word into the Forums an it kept all of the editing and formatting in it's original glory. Is there anyway we can do that for this site too?  This site seems to have a bit of a mind of its own.  It'd be most helpful for battle reports and so forth.

Pretty please!

My only issue with the new forum, aside from the weird Rules forum (though it seems the majority prefer it as it is, so be it!) is that the search function does not work at all.  while I haven't tested this hypothesis, I wonder if it just doesn't produce any results from the old forum?  Even typing the exact name of some threads I know, even just part of it, yields zero results.  Bing > Wyrd Forum Search Tool :P

Edited by CapnBloodbeard