trying to decide what faction to make this objective marker

shahryar

So I have been making mine themed  objective markers and cannot decided whether to make this arcanist or guild themed

I am leaning toward guild if I can freehand paint the skull on the box lol example of paint on the right of course.

any recommendations for where to paint from here haha

11870716_10207360337025026_4610741130045

• 4 weeks later...

I've enjoyed using crates made from cut up coffee stirrer sticks as Scheme markers. They're not as pretty as yours  :)  but do work really well; I haven't had models needing to stand on them in-game which was one of my fears.

I was going to paint them up as Guild crates (as that was the Faction I was using at the time) by painting a ram skull branded on them, as it could either look like Guild operatives setting things up, or other Factions using misappropriated equipment or just outright framing the Guild. However, I am lazy and never got around to it but have appreciated the ambiguity of my wooden crates.

For your beauties I would think that the front or top would both look great. Looking at old photographs, probably the front and back sides would fit best.