Nythera: A Worldwide Event

Lucidicide

If either of the 2016 models end up being 10T I shall be disappointed. Otherwise, I'm happy with anything else, so I feel like statistics are on my side. When was the last time we got some cool rezzer stuff?

Please please please make a Nightmare Jack Daw boxset. For the love of God. B)

------

I have to travel 2 hours to get a game and 6 hours to get consistent weekly games - so I shall be cheering on the gremlins/arcanists/outcasts players from the sidelines... GL!!!

------

Is there any good clear art/renders of Kythera/Nythera out there? I've seen some pics but they are always very shapeless and shadowy. Just interested in what the spidery leg thingies look like up close - rusty steampunky metal with moss and other stuff growing on it - or is it some kind of "bio-tech" half metal half living organism? Any help would be great - gimme that fluff! The clearest pic I've seen is the one in the 1.5 rule book and that doesnt show much at all but does give you the impression of bio-tech. Same with the ruins in the background of the Nythera promo - doesn't show much. Fluff creator thoughts on this? Please and thanks.

So I was preparing a Henchman submission just as they were ended for the time being. We're a super new (but rapidly growing) group of players. If we have people interested in playing these games will it be easy enough to start without a henchmen switch over if the henchmen application process is finished or would we just continue on as if without one for the rest of the campaign?

So I was preparing a Henchman submission just as they were ended for the time being. We're a super new (but rapidly growing) group of players. If we have people interested in playing these games will it be easy enough to start without a henchmen switch over if the henchmen application process is finished or would we just continue on as if without one for the rest of the campaign?

You can switch over during

• Like 1

There will be a separate submission process that will go to the exalted Brian. He will act as the internet's Henchman, and though his mighty shoulders may slump under the weight, he shall not fall.

I guess you could say that Brian...

/snicker

...is a G.

Ba dum tss!

No? OK.

Wasn't there a poll thread about what faction are people going to represent in Nythera event? I can't find it anymore.

Oh... almost forgot. OURS!

Three Thunders for the Guild members under the sky,
Three for the Ressers in their halls of stone,
Three for Mortal Arcanists doomed to die,
One for the 
Katanaka Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Malifaux where the Shadows lie.
Ten Thunders will rule them all, Ten Thunders will find them,
Ten Thunders will bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Malifaux where the Shadows lie.

• Like 7

If either of the 2016 models end up being 10T I shall be disappointed. Otherwise, I'm happy with anything else, so I feel like statistics are on my side. When was the last time we got some cool rezzer stuff?

Please please please make a Nightmare Jack Daw boxset. For the love of God. B)

Well Spectre, it looks like we'll just have to own everyone with the Outcasts then, huh? ;)

outcasts.  Outcasts!  OUTCASTS! Ho!!!

• Like 1

Not enough Neverborn support in here... represent!

I know we got Miss Ery, and while she's cool and I certainly picked up one (or three...), she's probably one of the last Neverborn I would have asked for a Miss version of. Then again, many of the faction's personalities are female already. Miss Barbaros would be high on my list though.

A Nightmare Lilith would be mindbogglingly awesome too :)

Prepares for the anti-Neverborn sentiment, having already gotten Miss Ery and Nightmare Dreamer. While I must play Neverborn for this, I'll also cheer for Arcanists and 10T