Wanting a two master travel set

RMK

I am Neverborn biased, Dreamer, and Lilith. Dreamer because you can go either two ways with him, LCB or Summoning. Lilith gives you so much else you can do. And you are going to have a few solid cross over models like Waldgeist etc.As I am not a Resser player, I do paint my buddies models who is one. Seamus and Nicodem have a ton of models you need due to how they are played. So you are looking at a lot more models.

Why would you restrict Molly to Horrors in her pairing with Seamus? Seamus doesn't care either way.

Well that's true; there really is no reason.  I was thinking for minimum purchase. Molly comes with crooligans which she can't summon as a spirit summoner.  Molly box + Seamus Box really could go spirit or horror depending on taste. For spirit, Kirai box is really the way to go probably.  All three have a lot of synergy.

Edited by RMK

• 3 weeks later...

my suggestions would be

10t lynch/lucas, fantastic coverage, lynch is ok with wastrels as they discard, Lucas likes illuminated as he likes strong minions. Lynch kills Lucas runs.

arcanist kereis/ironsides, they both like the captin, they both like oxford mages, they both dont mind Ss miners. Iron is good at mixing it up and bunching together. Keris is mobile and with the raptor trick can do alot of schemes easy