Quality of binding

Hey folks,

Just curious if anyone has had any issues with the banding of the M2e big rulebook?
Mine arrived yesterday (hurray!)
But the binding is absolutely awful. The first page has fallen out and the next dozen at least are threatening to already. I wouldn't expect it to last many gaming session if flicking through it has already unhinged some bits :(

You wouldn't happen to live in a fairly hot location would you? Sitting in a hot vehicle can loosen the glue used in the binding causing what you mention. Aside from the option presented by Solkan you could see about having it spiral bound instead. I know it was a fairly popular thing to do awhile ago as it also allows the book to lay completely flat. I seem to recall that a lot of the "office" stores could do this for a nominal fee (Staples, Office Max, Office Depot, etc.).

• Like 1

Thanks for the suggestion, I think I'll contact them with a few pictures, leafing through the first story (luck of the draw) again, gas almost all of those pages fall out.

i live in n. Ireland, its not really known for the sunny weather! I don't have any of those stores nearby, but will maybe look into it depending on what wyrd say.

I took mine up to the local Staples and had it spiral bound with a dust jacket.  It only cost about 6 bucks and I can open it to whichever page(s) I need and have it open there.  Planning on taking the Shifting Loyalties and Crossroads book to have the same done to them.

Probably just a fluke. It happens, contacted Wyrd anyway.

We don't have a Staples here, (backwater of Europe!) closest place I can think of for binding is near the University at the other end of town. Ahh well, will see how it goes anyway.

first game planned for this evening, can't wait :D