August 17th - Drowned #2

Lucidicide

This is a little different. A bit unexpected. A touch of "Why doesn't Wyrd let other body types carelessly fall to their death into a murky body of water?!?!1!! Oh wait, they do."

Looks to be a lot of detail on the model, should be fun to paint.

I'll be very happy to get him in my bag along with all his friends!

That body looks like it has been under water some time or has just some extra fluids in it looking at the thighs. I like it!

@Jeremy: You can play Jack Daw and field the drowned. That way you don't have to start ressers. If you want more of their playthings, then no one can help you.

• Like 1

lol, I wont to outcasts either!

I've been toying with the idea of getting into neverborn again ever since 2.0 launched... I'm finally going for it and here Aaron goes showing me awesome resser bits... clouding my judgement. I'm weak! (and we have plenty of outcast and resser players in my local group. no neverborn though. I MUST BE A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE! :P )

• Like 1

It's okay.... I thought that the Drowned would look like those found on the arsenal deck cards. So I'm a bit surprised. I like how he looks like a "floater" though.

I was really looking forward to the one that looks like he is under the water being held at the bottom by a concrete weight but still floating kinda.

We already have the stats from wave 2 and it isnt a swampfiend I'm afraid.

Horror, Spirit and Tormented but no Swampfiend and no built in Dual factionality.

Thanks, TimH - just hoped to include one in Zoraida's swampy themed crew...  :(