New player in the Rugby, UK area.

MiniRobot

I've been out of wargaming for a few years now and fancy dipping my toes back in with Malifaux. Started collecting a few models with the first release of the rules but never settled in to actually playing it, so now I want to correct that. Hoping there are some others in the area so thought I would make an intro post.

Hey Minirobot. I'm in Coventry and there's a group that meets called Gobo's Gamerz at Shadow Games on alternate Wednesdays where there's quite a few players. The next meet is Wednesday 12/8 (sadly, table space is limited so games are normally booked via the facebook group).

Thank you Zfiend.

Hey Minirobot. I'm in Coventry and there's a group that meets called Gobo's Gamerz at Shadow Games on alternate Wednesdays where there's quite a few players. The next meet is Wednesday 12/8 (sadly, table space is limited so games are normally booked via the facebook group).

That's great. Do any of them have accounts here since I'm not a Facebook user? I wonder if there is any casual play outside of it being scheduled, I'm bad at keeping to them unforunately.

I honestly don't know, I'm new there myself and not played any of their regulars yet.

I also have no clue how booking tables works at Shadow Games myself. I'm a bit rubbish as this aren't I? Still, I'm happy to sort a game sometime with you if you want.