Hello Poppets!

Deranged Hermit

Top o’ the mornin’ to yer. Me name is Ryan and live in Eau Claire, WI.

I've been a gamer for neary 25 years or there abouts, playing DnD, WoD, MTG, and WoW. I love painting and creating dioramas with minis. I've always wanted to win a golden demon or p3 award but haven't found the guts to enter yet. I've never got into the gaming aspect of miniatures because I never manage to find a game were I like the fluff, play style and ascetics of a faction.

Lat week I found a link to Wyrd minis and fell in love with the fluff and esthetics of the Resurrectionists. I've always had a thing for the Gothic Victorian setting and most of my favorite fiction such as Jack the Ripper, Hyde, Frankenstein, and Sweeny Todd are set in such settings. The fact that Seamus seems to fit my preferred play style has made this the first game I want to play as well as paint.

Surprisingly I also found I like the gremlins (Ophelia and Bayou Gremlins in particular) although I'm not sure if they play like a glass cannon, attrition, or control. Any comparisons with 40k or warmachine would be appreciated.

Anyway not much else to say about me!

Welcome! 

Remember there is no problem that can't be solved by just adding more Belles. ;)

Be sure to check out the Pull My Finger Wiki for strat advice, additionally I post on Seamus a lot so if you search my posts there should also be some additional information of value in one way of playing Seamus.

Again welcome to Malifaux.