New Website Launched

Lucidicide

The little bit of stuff I saw on my phone on the way to work this morning looked pretty cool, but I didn't really get a chance to poke around too much. I am finally on an actual computer instead of my phone to try checking out the new website, but currently the link Aaron provided above (www.wyrd-games.net) ends up redirecting to the forums page. Also, all links I am finding through Google end up with a redirect to the forum as well. When I try going to www.malifaux.com it redirects to an error page of the forums. 

Note: not complaining, trying to help find and correct any bugs with the launch (I feel like I am complaining any time I point out errors in things like this and need to add this caveat)

I've done a quick skim through the new setup, and I have to say that I really like it!

The homepage is more intuitive to navigate, and the resources are easier to access.  I especially like the blurbs on the main factions and the descriptions of the masters' background and playstyle.  Plus having lots of sweet artwork plastered everywhere makes for some nice eye candy!

It also makes me happy that the image for the forums is a barroom brawl haha.

Mayby they are not moved yet or residing in another folder structure, but I'm not getting most images from the Member gallery. There are some but only like less then 1%.

As a result linked pictures are not available.

Looking good, Love the clean look of the start page.  

On this image: 
wyrderror.jpg

the "Miniature" button currently doesn't link to anything. All of the other buttons effectively link to the appropriate content.

also, it would appear that the Crew Creator link under Malifaux resources isn't working currently either.

Most of my google search results for Malifaux stuff is hitting the 404/not found page.  I know you can't really go redirecting each forum post or board (well, you could with an intern or two), but maybe redirect some of the core stuff.  Example: www.malifaux.com redirects to www.wyrd-games.net/community/page/Games/malifaux_2e.html, which hits 404.  Not sure how your site hosting works but maybe do some apache mod_rewrite stuff or whatever the cool kids are using these days for mapping redirects.

I don't think this is a DNS issue so I don't think this will be solved by waiting. Also, all the Malifaux fan pages aren't likely update their hyperlinks. (Who even uses the word 'hyperlink' any more? I'm getting old.)

Still can't find build instructions for Dark Debts.  I get saving money, but if your company is going to be in the habit of making seven-part heads and not including instructions, having them online is important.  Most of the box is self-explanatory but I've caught myself a couple of times, and now the female illuminated with the optional (I THINK) torsos and heads has got me flummoxed.

Am I just missing the link somewhere?

I like the look of it so far.

I would offer some professional opinions since I build software (mostly web related) for a living, but I don't do much with the front-end or user-interface.  I mostly crunch back-end server code.

Awww, it's not built with Angular...  *sad hipster developer face*

New site looks good, although sadly now the web proxy at work has realised it's a non-work site and it's blocked for me from there :(

Browsing the forums was one of my key ways to waste time at work, I'm going to be struggling come Monday!