From the Shadows - 6 September 2015 (Sunday), 50SS event, Rugby

PanzerHarris

I've seen the pictures on Facebook - 'artist' is pretty apt! 

Either that or 'machine' the speed Craig can churn them out.

And yes, I am jealous :P

He knows no boundaries.

No paint job or mould line is too large.

No late night can deter him.

He is the scourge of a spectrum of colours including blue, red, green and that other red.

I bring you Mr Fungus.

• Like 1

I've seen the pictures on Facebook - 'artist' is pretty apt! 

Either that or 'machine' the speed Craig can churn them out.

And yes, I am jealous :P

Now you know how I feel going to the same club as Messrs Halford and Henry... Ashamed to have ever attempted to put brush to model!

If I am going to lose at least I will look good doing it ;)

And... Done! 

image.jpg1_zpsblucu3c2.jpg

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great day. From a TO's perspective things couldn't have gone much better (aside from that moment where I got so carried away sorting out the tea and counting Best Painted I forgot to shout the timings in round 2 - d'oh!).

Particular thanks to Graham Bursnell for dropping to keep numbers even and giving me a hand with the admin, and to David Brown for his carload of scenery! Doubt things would have run quite as smoothly without both their help. 

The hosts Shadow Games were very happy with how things went and we're in the process of sorting out a date for the next one. Any feedback much appreciated so we can make the next one better. 

Cheers all!

Nice one Ben. No issues from my point of view, except that more frequent timing announcements would be appreciated. Thought that space might be an issue, but actually it was OK. 16 players is the limit though I think.

3 close games, even the one against Ben Halford's amazing fate deck. Thanks to Brooks, Ben & Hadyn for making it such an enjoyable day. 4th overall is amazing, and my best result for over 2 years. Might just get the hang of Ressers in time for the Nationals...perhaps.