Upcoming Releases and GenCon

Lucidicide

I managed to find the beta rules for the crossroads 7 but it was from January 20th. Are they all still tormented? My main reason for getting them is to use them with jack saw since it gives him a lot more tools to use

The preview from the 29th includes a picture of Lust's book page including her card, and it still has the Tormented keyword. It would be very surprising if the others had lost it in the interim: http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/109235-june-29th-lots-o-goodies/

• Like 1

I think someone somewhere mentioned about 'a few extra releases' at the Gencon.

Did the last Gencon newsletter cover all releases for the Gencon or there are still some extra ones, waiting to be announced? :P

Last year I seem to remember they were able to get a few models they did not plan on.

They do not announce such things (because as far as they know they wont be ready or at least might not be), and I am pretty sure they were sold without boxes. IE just the sprue and rules packed in a little bag.

• Like 1

When is the online store planning to be open for GenCon weekend business?

Could we get an anticipated time.

They've said no to that before, as it gets hit hardest at opening time, so if people don't know when it opens, they won't all try and buy at once. But it should be open before the Convention actually opens on thursday

Last year I seem to remember they were able to get a few models they did not plan on.

They do not announce such things (because as far as they know they wont be ready or at least might not be), and I am pretty sure they were sold without boxes. IE just the sprue and rules packed in a little bag.

Hannah and the War Pig both made surprise appearances.

I think someone somewhere mentioned about 'a few extra releases' at the Gencon.

Did the last Gencon newsletter cover all releases for the Gencon or there are still some extra ones, waiting to be announced? :P

Last year there were at least two models available but not previously announced: War Pig and Hannah. These models were sold without external box (only sprue and card).

So, with a little over a week to go, are you going to tease us with any other truly limited things available at Gencon? Are there plans for any more translucent box sets this year? I was hoping for a purple Collodi crew.......too late to make this happen?

WTS: 1 pancreas, slightly used. Genuine reason for sale (body attacks it and need $ for toys). Buyer must collect with own surgical team.

while selling body parts is illegal, you can be reimbursed for your time if you 'donate' your pancreas. (how the plasma places get around it)

Last year there were at least two models available but not previously announced: War Pig and Hannah. These models were sold without external box (only sprue and card).

Actually I think my Hannah came with a box. It was only half the size she needed and couldn't fit, but it was there. :P