Upcoming Releases and GenCon

Lucidicide

I hate you all!!

I was being stingy with my wishlist and it still came to $307!!  Wife's not going to be happy... :angry:

Since I'm taking a (rather large part in the Dark Carnival Homebrew rules) it kinda goes without saying I'm getting a box!

Edit.

Managed to cut it down to $283...  Still not good!

Edited by Da Git

Hmmm...having discounted the starter set and the book and cards (I will get these on the UK release), my 'wishlist' is now $335...so about £218

That is actually within my budget and shipping isn't too much more on top after a little experiment in the wyrd store just now..

I already have about £150 from recent ebay sales and a monthly 'fun' budget of about the same so should be good to cover it!

oh, you want to know whats on my wishlist?

Colette Crew

Ulix Crew

Mah Tucket crew

Shenlong Crew

Kaeris crew

Wong crew

Crossroads 7

Well my absolute minimum is...

- M2E Starter

- Shifting Loyalties

- Campaign Deck

- Dark Carnival

- Crossroads 7

...which comes to $278. Yikes! 

That doesn't include the 10-T stuff I want, not to mention the crews I don't have for the Rainbow Challenge, plus anything i might want to grab for the next ToMB. By that point I'm approaching at least $700, which is definitely way more than what I'd planned! 

I maintain that this is all Aaron's fault. We didn't have this much choice before he started working for Wyrd...  :angry: 

• Like 5

Well, looks like my current list is sitting at $711 before taxes (and I have even managed to shuffle it into 7 separate purchases for 7 Mis Anne Thropes). I've been able to whittle off $137, but that leaves me at $574, so I might as well bump it up over the $600 for that extra Miss Anne Thrope, but then the stuff I add back in to get me there really needs a couple other things to go with it and then I am right back where I started... 
Thank goodness for free checked bags on Southwest...

Hmm... I'm going to decide if I want to go through the store at Gencon multiple times to buy things in $100 increments just to get multiple Miss Anne Thropes. Maybe they'll let me get it all at once, and just ring me up multiple times....

What do you do with 6 Anne thropes?

I like getting free things.

Hmm... I'm going to decide if I want to go through the store at Gencon multiple times to buy things in $100 increments just to get multiple Miss Anne Thropes. Maybe they'll let me get it all at once, and just ring me up multiple times....

Last year they let me do multiple transactions while at the register without having to re-enter the line; if you do that I do recommend that you have a list pre-divided with your $100 increments to make it easier for them and for you, they really appreciated that I had done that in advance.

• Like 1