Upcoming Releases and GenCon

Lucidicide

Pretty much. Aside from the book, all my purchases were "no release date set"

Most of mine were sadly "later this (well next) month" sadly, and I may not get them before the street date.  I'm just not will to let Austringers slip away again and a friend of mine has been looking for a good way to learn the game, so I picked up the starter.  Other than that, mostly got some Effigies and have been agonizing over placing a second order.  Luckily, the Crossroads 7 are out of stock, forcing me to wait and be good for once.  

I have been purchasing stuff from the Gencon sale for a number of years now and I have to say that this was the best online store experience I have had.  You guys did a great job overhauling the website and the store.

That said, I would like to express just exactly how annoyed I am that you filled this sale full of a billion things that I want and lack the willpower to not purchase.  Thanks a lot for taking my paycheck.  I will let my children know that you are the reason they have to eat ramen for a month.   :P

Most of mine were sadly "later this (well next) month" sadly, and I may not get them before the street date.  I'm just not will to let Austringers slip away again and a friend of mine has been looking for a good way to learn the game, so I picked up the starter.  Other than that, mostly got some Effigies and have been agonizing over placing a second order.  Luckily, the Crossroads 7 are out of stock, forcing me to wait and be good for once.  

Yeah, the Crossroads Seven being out of stock kept me from placing a fourth order.

"Note: Unfortunately, Iggy has not arrived in time for GenCon. Luckily, he sent his trusty Komainu to fill in for him!"

Source: http://www.wyrd-games.net/news/2015/7/27/v5aijsnbxx6jcztyb56dnhy1rovkbb

No Iggy anywhere!

Just a thank you two you both for letting me know the official coo. :'-(

Zoraida will have to make do with her nurse for now.

So, assuming the coryphee for DC will be released separately that's fine... it won't be like the situation I have currently with my 1E Collodi crew meaning I do without Vasilisa or buy an entire crew for one figure (still waiting for Wyrd to sell singles of this kind..which would NOT hurt LGSs!)

Here's an odd question that it's likely too late to do anything about... I found in the bottom of my bag a bunch of 'raffle' style tickets.... was I supposed to DO something with them?  Was I not supposed to have eaten them?  I'm not longer at the Con so I'm assuming it's a missed opportunity.

JT

So I am going to guess that since it is midday on the 3rd day of Gen Con, that there will be no restock on any thing sold out. Would have been nice to have been warned that everything was limited on the sale. Live and learn, huh. Not that my money was anything compared to what others spent anyways.