Upcoming Releases and GenCon

Lucidicide

Well I am just in California but last year the shipping costs really were insane for here, and you only had the one option if I remember right?

I feel for you guys accross the pond when it comes time for Gencon and Black Friday sales though.  Higher shipping to start and then dealing with customs.  Ugh.

And there goes all of my money... Just bought the essentials and ended up with

Dark Carnival

Crossroads 7

Burning revelations

Gaki

Mannequins & performers

Coryphee

Arcane effigy

Carver

Komainu

aaaand feeling really bad for the things I wasn't able to buy... Bad, Wyrd! Bad!

Anyways, fun with some new friends for Kirai, and some competition for Rasputina - with Mr Cooper and Kaeris stealing my time :D

I've ordered:

Explosive Solutions - Wong Box Set 

Coffins Hats and Guns of Malifaux

Hodgepodge Effigy

Austringers

Ryle

with a side dish of Miss Ann Thrope

Smallest Gen Con order yet for me and I've even used a discount coupon. I'm really sad I missed getting the book and Crossroads Seven, but for one the books fattens up the shipping and the custom fees by a lot and I've actually taken stuff I am (another player in my META) need for playing in the near future. I also thought that those Moon Shinobi are going to be avaliable soon so I skipped getting those for my Zoraida.

I can't wait for Shifting Loyalties stuff to become avaliable at retailers in Europe, since I want to run a campaign starting sometime starting this Fall.

Put my orders in.

Afterwards realized my saved shipping address on my store account was not correct.

Sent out a Contact Us form, hope they get it in time.

Packing of orders doesn't even start until August 5th when the Wyrd team returns from Gencon, so you'll likely be good.

I love the new store, shipping, and everything about the process this time.  I have had issues in the past but this time it was completely painless (except for the wallet part, but no nerve endings there so I'm fine).

I wish I had more money to throw at Wyrd.

• Like 1

I saw on one release list that Iggy was going to be available at gencon, I have my $100+ order but want to add iggy to the list before I place it . Arron if you read this post would you please let me know if they are adding Iggy to the website? Thanking you in advance Mr Darland. ;-)

I saw on one release list that Iggy was going to be available at gencon, I have my $100+ order but want to add iggy to the list before I place it . Arron if you read this post would you please let me know if they are adding Iggy to the website? Thanking you in advance Mr Darland. ;-)

No Iggy anywhere!

• Like 1

Went with:

Shifting Loyalties

Darkness comes rattling

Crooked men and some colored bases for objective markers.

Agreed with the ease of use of the new store, it's very easy to get carried away and just add stuff , too :). Thankfully the wife is ever vigilant.

That said, i think i will attract the eye of sauron, i went with fed ex given it was the same price as usps  :mellow:

Smoke and Mirrors

Coryphee x2

Hooded Rider

Brutal, Arcane and Hodgepodge Effigies.

Should be able to pick up the Kaeris plastic crew locally in the next week or two, hopefully, or I'd have added her as well!

Only managed to limit myself to that much because if I let myself go I'd have no money for inconsequential things like food this month......

Wyrd, the games company that owns the world's biggest money-magnet.... (I love you really, though :)  )

I assumed that meant that there would be a separate exclusive model set of Coryphee for the Dark Carnival, not that the box would be updated to include additional models.

Likewise, I expect we will be able to buy Dark Carnival Coryphee at black friday.

I don't expect them to do a box with the dark carnival and the coryphee.