Upcoming Releases and GenCon

Lucidicide

I don't play Ten Thunders, but I really like these sculpts.

Maybe I'll pick up Mei Feng and just enough 10T stuff to do a proper crew with her....

Hey, that slope looks really slippery, doesn't it?

Get Yan Lo and/or Toshiro and play them as Ressers!

Well Wyrd,

Not sure if I love you or hate you. I've placed five orders for me and my mates, after shipping the bank account looks like I beat it with a stick and left it for dead :huh:

But to be honest I have been planning for a GenCon Wyrd splurge these last few months and when I saw Collette, Dark Carney and Wong I simply knew it would be an orgy of joy and regret.

Here's hoping that shipping out to far off distant Australia does not slow down my fuliflment of toy soldiers nerd joy to much. I'll be overjoyed if everything arrives by the end of September, one day I'm going to pilgramage to GenCon to both say I've been to the event and for once have the satisfaction of getting the early releases..... well early ;)

Orders completed. :)

I managed to get all the "essentials" plus most of the 10-Thunders I needed to complete the Faction. I only missed out on Brewmaster and the Shadow Effigy, but the former can wait and I have a Puppet Wars proxy for the latter.

I gotta say, I'm impressed with how smoothly the store is running this year. IIRC from previous years it would be dieing a slow death by now, after being trampled by thousands of buyers!

Picked up a bunch of stuff. Ordered Shifting Loyalties, Shenlong, Konaimu, and Lone Swordsman first, since I'm more interested in 10T than anything else and figured the earlier the order went in, the sooner it might ship. Second batch was the Crossroads 7, Gaki, and Austringers.

Big dent in my gaming budget but I'm down with it!

Very happy that people are able to get stuff online...I'm headed to Gen Con tomorrow...but let me tell you I'll be filled with a unique form of impotent rage if people are getting all the stuff online right now, and when I show up on Day One of the convention Wyrd is already out of a bunch of stuff I want.  I get wanting to make the people not going to the Con happy...it will just be annoying.  I've kind of resigned myself to two possibilities...1) They have most of what I want and I spend WAY too much in my effort complete my collection (just looked at the file and I am over 300 figures...it's a sickness)...or 2) they've been picked clean of most of what I want, and I just bail on the idea and buy a bunch of new board games.

Just wanted to also say that the web store handled everything like a champ. Got my orders in starting about 15 minutes after it opened, and there were about 70 order numbers in the 10 minutes or so between my first and last order and I didn't notice any slowdown or problems at all. Good job Wyrdlings!

I made a single order for Dark Carnival and the Ulix box.  Now I have 3-4 more days to decide if I feel like picking up Mah and Wong too(maybe Shenlong? :D), and a second Miss Anne Thrope.

I would like to commend Wyrd on cutting down on the shipping costs, SO MUCH more reasonable than previous years have been.  I don't know if its just the area I am in, but last year the shipping was absolutely ridiculous, this year it was cheap and I could upgrade it for 6 cents!

• Like 1