Upcoming Releases and GenCon

Lucidicide

Won't you end up paying insane postage on 6 orders vs 1 order..? :D

What is this "postage" thing you speak of? Is he one of those filthy Ressers or corrupt Guild officials?

Also what is this waiting for things to arrive? They always seem to be waiting there for me when I get to the booth...  ;)

• Like 1

Won't you end up paying insane postage on 6 orders vs 1 order..? :D

I think they are talkign about physical purchases at the Gencon booth

I'm pretty sure its not worth doing multiple shipping costs jut to get multiple miss models. but every year several people semm to disagree with me...

• Like 1

A gabijilion dollars. 

---

I'll finalize in the next day or so after I get the invoicing sorted on it and the costs that hit us, but most likely $20 with the plus sized shirts (I believe that's 2X and above, but gotta check) going for $25 as printers love to charge a premium for slightly larger shirts. Being a bigger boy myself, I'm used to it by now. 

:)

• Like 1

Question: If I secretly wear the Resser t-shirt underneath a Guild t-shirt, does McMourning get a  :+fate to his duels?   :P

I would allow this one time. mostly because I'd be too impressed to stop it. So reveal it only when it really counts! lol

• Like 1

I would love to grab the Dark Carnival box but $90 plus international shipping is well beyond what I can explain :(  If it had been something like $70-75 I could do it but...

I'm very tempted to grab the Colette and Arcane Effigy boxes, they look great!

What is this "postage" thing you speak of? Is he one of those filthy Ressers or corrupt Guild officials?

Also what is this waiting for things to arrive? They always seem to be waiting there for me when I get to the booth...  ;)

Ah right, then go on.. :D 

• Like 1

Nope.

Online only. Sorry.

No worries. I thought that was what I had read elsewhere, just wanted to make sure for planning purposes. Would probably be a logistical nightmare for the booth crew to wrangle 7 different shirt designs in a full range of sizes (and then have sad people when you sell out of the popular sizes). Guess I'll have to bust out some technology while I'm at Gen Con to order a shirt or two (perhaps while I am waiting in line to check out...)

Wrath, the Neverborn Henchman, has a rule that allows him to lead a crew up to 50ss, as long as that crew is the 6 other members of the band, which comes to 48 points, I think, and a 0 cost upgrade that gives him another AP, and a tactical action, and doesn't take an upgrade slot. You'd be pretty short for upgrades or extra stones (though Wrath, as a moderately costed Henchman has a decent cache), but it would be an interesting crew that could do some serious work...but, really it seems more for flavor and fun than raw power to me, which I'm perfectly fine with. I'll certainly be dropping some cash on that box in a few weeks.

• Like 1

Wrath, the Neverborn Henchman, has a rule that allows him to lead a crew up to 50ss, as long as that crew is the 6 other members of the band, which comes to 48 points, I think, and a 0 cost upgrade that gives him another AP, and a tactical action, and doesn't take an upgrade slot. You'd be pretty short for upgrades or extra stones (though Wrath, as a moderately costed Henchman has a decent cache), but it would be an interesting crew that could do some serious work...but, really it seems more for flavor and fun than raw power to me, which I'm perfectly fine with. I'll certainly be dropping some cash on that box in a few weeks.

Clearly needs a house rule that allows for Sue to be crammed in there somewhere.

I'm so torn on the Dark Carnival. On the one hand, the thing I like about Colette is the background so why would I want a Nightmare Edition that isn't her. On the other hand, flying monkeys!!! I want flying monkeys!

I was wondering if anyone has good ideas of how to expand that crew while keeping the theme. I was thinking maybe Madame Sybelle as an Nightmare Angelica that looks like some sort of animal trainer with one of the Arcanist beasts as a circus animal.

Any other ideas?

I'm so torn on the Dark Carnival. On the one hand, the thing I like about Colette is the background so why would I want a Nightmare Edition that isn't her. On the other hand, flying monkeys!!! I want flying monkeys!

Mix and match!

Nothing says that you can't run Mr. Cooper alongside Cassandra and Mechanical Doves, or Colette with Flying Monkeys, Thin Lizzy, and Mercury.

• Like 3

Mix and match!

Nothing says that you can't run Mr. Cooper alongside Cassandra and Mechanical Doves, or Colette with Flying Monkeys, Thin Lizzy, and Mercury.

Yeah. If it's available for Black Thursday, I'm going to pick up Dark Carnival and use the Flying Monkeys with Collette. Collodi would use the Marionettes. Of course, I'd occasionally run the Dark Circus instead of Colette.

Mix and match!

I want to run the flying monkeys as Malifaux Raptors with Marcus! Also they should get to hang out with Kaeris some because she has wings and monkey see, monkey do. Quite frankly, I need more flying monkeys in all of my crews! 

• Like 2