Upcoming Releases and GenCon

Lucidicide

Aaron can you tell us what the band costs point wise? My store usually plays 50ss and getting anything above that is like pulling teeth

They were very much designed to be played at 50 with the whole band.  8 for each of the Enforcers with Wrath being free to 48 and an upgrade to make Wrath a bit more Master worthy to round things out.

If 6 come in at 48, how do you play all 7? Or does the leader not cost points like a master if you run them together?

When you lead a game with a henchman, the henchman doesn't cost you points.  Always true.  Wrath has a special rule to let him lead at 50, but you can only take the band members.

Question about the t-shirts, can you give approximate ideas of what the chest measurement and length is for a medium/large t-shirt? I'm in that weird range where sometimes I get a medium and sometimes I get a large and it's because there's no real good size standardization. I'd like to make sure that whatever I order fits close but not tight, and has a long enough length.

And I'm a dude with a fuzzy stomach so I can't really pull off the crop top look. For my sake?

Question about the t-shirts, can you give approximate ideas of what the chest measurement and length is for a medium/large t-shirt? I'm in that weird range where sometimes I get a medium and sometimes I get a large and it's because there's no real good size standardization. I'd like to make sure that whatever I order fits close but not tight, and has a long enough length.

And I'm a dude with a fuzzy stomach so I can't really pull off the crop top look. For my sake?

Heavy Cotton 100% Cotton T-Shirt. 5000

5000_Red_Flat_Front_2009.jpg

5000_front.jpg5000_back.jpg

Front and Back

Information
  • 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton
  • Seamless double-needle 7/8" collar
  • Double-needle sleeves and hem
  • Taped neck and shoulders
  • Ash 99/1 cotton/poly
  • Sport Grey, Antique Cherry Red, Antique Irish Green, Antique Jade Dome, Antique Orange, Antique Sapphire 90/10 cotton/poly
  • Blackberry, Dark Heather, Heather Military Green, Heather Red, Heathered Sapphire, Lilac, Russet, Sunset, Tweed, Safety Green, Safety Orange 50/50 cotton/poly*

*Due to the nature of 50/50 cotton/poly neon fabrics, special care must be taken throughout the printing process.

HOW TO MEASURE

male_youth_chest.png

CHEST
With arms down at sides, measure around the upper body, under arms and over the fullest part of the chest.

SIZE CHART  
S      34-36
M      38-40
L       42-44
XL     46-48
2XL   50-52
3XL   54-56

• Like 5

So, unless I am missing something in the listing, looks like the the Crossroads Seven (who I am insanely excited for!) are it as far as models from the Shifting Loyalties book? 

note: not complaining, just making sure that I'm not missing anything

Because its the nightmare crew/model for this year - the nightmare stuff is always more expensive, due to being a limited edition.

yea, but it's twice the price of a regular crew box. I could kind of understand if it was made of clear resin or included oversized miniatures, or all new stats, or something to make it super special, but this is basically just a regular crew box. Why should we have to pay $40 more just because it's a con exclusive? I would rather just save my money, get Collet's crew for half the price of the dark carnival set, then find my own carnival proxies.

yea, but it's twice the price of a regular crew box. I could kind of understand if it was made of clear resin or included oversized miniatures, or all new stats, or something to make it super special, but this is basically just a regular crew box. Why should we have to pay $40 more just because it's a con exclusive?

It might be that they plan to ultimately create less than a normal crew could expect to see in terms of volume, so it helps recoup the cost of designing, 3d sculpting, creating a mold, and turning them out?

yea, but it's twice the price of a regular crew box. I could kind of understand if it was made of clear resin or included oversized miniatures, or all new stats, or something to make it super special, but this is basically just a regular crew box. Why should we have to pay $40 more just because it's a con exclusive?

Because you want to?

There really is no other reason to buy anything at Gencon, after all.

Yes, that's it for Shifting Loyalties - we're concentrating on Crossroads releases at the moment but they aren't far behind. 

Cool, good to know. So who do I need to hunt down and bribe while I'm at Gen Con to get my hands on a few Silent Ones then?  ;)

Silent Ones have been sculpted and sent for cuts and layout, but you won't see them for a bit (it does take time). It would be one hell of a bribe to see them tooled that early. 

:)

Webstore we never give an official time as quite bluntly, folks bomb it and have shut it down. That 'shouldn't happen this year, but I'm always leary if I say 'midnight' then there are a ton of folks hitting refresh and taking it on down. We'll have it up sometimes late, late, late Wednesday night, early Thursday in time for Gencon and general mayhem (which we love, thank you, just not when it crashes the server). 

• Like 4

Silent Ones have been sculpted and sent for cuts and layout, but you won't see them for a bit (it does take time). It would be one hell of a bribe to see them tooled that early. 

:)

Webstore we never give an official time as quite bluntly, folks bomb it and have shut it down. That 'shouldn't happen this year, but I'm always leary if I say 'midnight' then there are a ton of folks hitting refresh and taking it on down. We'll have it up sometimes late, late, late Wednesday night, early Thursday in time for Gencon and general mayhem (which we love, thank you, just not when it crashes the server). 

Sculpted and sent for cuts and layout is farther along than I expected, so yay!

The important time to remember--10a is when the Gen Con floor opens, so be in Indy by then. Can't beat instantaneous shipping!

Bah, kind of annoyed I'm going to be ordering Austringers from GenCon.  Just not willing to bet they make end of August at this point.

In super happy news, this means all the Masters are available after GenCon and most every model on my wishlist is up.  The lack of Guild Hounds is probably the one big sad, particularly since it probably means we won't see them until 2016, but I suppose there's hope for Black Friday.  :)

So many questions:

1. If im reading correctly the only GenCon exclusive would be: Dark carnival nightmare, Colette nightmare & 666. All others will be available later on through LGS?

2. Why is there no picture of the Colette nightmare crew?

3. Price of Colette nightmare crew?

4. Picture of 666?

5. Price of 666?

6. WYR09001 - Lamps - $15.00 --> these are for basing and have no game function yes?