So...Dr. Grimwell?

Kapten Vendetta

1) I just love how Aaron or Justin just pop up in a thread. Best Company-> Customer relations ever :D

2) I like Grimwell with Justice. He`s also the fastest Guild Henchman there is and he shouldn`t have very complicated rules as he`s from a starter set. He doesn`t seem over the line but he seems a cool flank hunter

1) I just love how Aaron or Justin just pop up in a thread. Best Company-> Customer relations ever :D

2) I like Grimwell with Justice. He`s also the fastest Guild Henchman there is and he shouldn`t have very complicated rules as he`s from a starter set. He doesn`t seem over the line but he seems a cool flank hunter

What do you like about him with Justice? Just curious.

He could be a good hammer for her anvil. Two 14" zones of hurt are hard to evade. But that's about everything I can see.

The attack he can actually do after charging is like a Witchling Stalker without the burning if I'm not mistaken so not really that threatening at 14".

If his upgrade gives him the ability to do a (2) instead of two (1)s when he charges, that will get us in business!

On a more serious note he might be good at tying stuff up with the Guardian's buff. Too bad we don't have the auras that ressers and Neverborn do... He could also probably keep up with Mc Cabe and get him out of engagements with the wrong models if you need that.

I'm getting a serious urge to do a Glass Cannon Galore list with him, Loco, Samael, Executioner and Stalkers. Lead with McMourning with Unknowable Pain to get really in their face turn 1.

She doesn`t buff him, but he can push her. He can keep up with her (unimpended and nimble) so she won`t die solo that often ;)

Justice should make him more survivable just by soaking up every enemy attack on the board if nothing else. And she never says no to some extra movement I guess. With that model I wont exactly be crying when I have to test him with various crews to see what actually works  :)

Ludvig let me know how that glass cannon list works. :D

Won't be able to play for a couple of weeks but after that I will try my best! You should at least be able to do Frame for Murder  ;) Come to think of it you could stick Plant Evidence on everyone (or three models at least) and try to do marker based schemes. Maybe not a tournament friendly list but you have to have fun sometimes.

What I'm really looking forward to is the future Gremlin release Dr Grimbetter. I hear he gets a 20/50/70 damage track on a (1) action, has Nimble +5 and has the upgrade "Don't even bother" that just straight up kills any Guild models in LoS.

• Like 2

What I'm really looking forward to is the future Gremlin release Dr Grimbetter. I hear he gets a 20/50/70 damage track on a (1) action, has Nimble +5 and has the upgrade "Don't even bother" that just straight up kills any Guild models in LoS.

Ahahahahahahahaha Hahahaha. :D :D

I absolutely unconditionally love Don't even Bother!! I need to alter my sig once I get home.

• Like 2

I like Dr. Grim, the ability to move another model 4 even once a turn is big and then with nimble he can still keep up with your front line. At 6 DF and 9 WD he is unlikely to die to anyone model in his point range, I a certain that some one will now point out red joker or a something else. After he survives the charge, or if your in 7 inches yaa nimble, (removed this part I was thinking of another game system, to many rules floating in my head sometimes).

If you want him to live longer give him a lead lined coat. He also might be good with dampening field. I think a bulk of you guild players have an issue with anyone that does not have a gun on them.

Part of the reason why some of your henchman are higher on your list is because of there personal upgreads that seem like a no brainer purchase, like Sidir with Promises or Fransisco with Wade In which fits into how you play or are just to good. If you do not take those upgrades are they still where you think they where on you list? Probably not. Now I know it is hard to think about it as why would I not take those upgrades, I get that when I use Cassandra or a few other models but if I am comparing a basic model to a model that has been tailored a bit to how you want to play. How would you outfit Dr. Grim to make him work for you style.

Other factions also have some good ways to make him useful, such as recall training, imbue protection or fear given form.

just a note to everyone talking about how good On Doctor's Orders is, please remember that it is a Move effect, not actually a Push. Its a subtle difference, but it is different. For instance, it gets cut in half in Severe Terrain, and it doesn't trigger Lillith's Thirsty Blade. I guess they didn't want to include pushes so early in the tutorial cycle.

just a note to everyone talking about how good On Doctor's Orders is, please remember that it is a Move effect, not actually a Push. Its a subtle difference, but it is different. For instance, it gets cut in half in Severe Terrain, and it doesn't trigger Lillith's Thirsty Blade. I guess they didn't want to include pushes so early in the tutorial cycle.

It also can cross walls and move around corners. Pushes and Moves both have upsides and downsides.

I like Dr. Grim, the ability to move another model 4 even once a turn is big and then with nimble he can still keep up with your front line. At 6 DF and 9 WD he is unlikely to die to anyone model in his point range, I a certain that some one will now point out red joker or a something else. After he survives the charge, or if your in 7 inches yaa nimble, you can spend a stone for a positive damage flip and lobotomize the fool, EVIL LOL. If you want him to live longer give him a lead lined coat. He also might be good with dampening field. I think a bulk of you guild players have an issue with anyone that does not have a gun on them.

Just want to point out that spending a Stone does not give a :+fate to the Damage Flip. A stone only give a :+fate the the Attack flip (p18 SRM). You would need some way to give him Fast before his turn so he can Focus before trying to Lobotomize. He is still a monster of a model and I look forward to using him.