zGuild's Purposeful Misinterpretations: The Lucius Journey.

zFiend

Actually I just had an epiphany about my Guild Emissary.. :o Scrap the Perdita avatar, that was a lazy idea! Now I have new one! :D Off to the gym, after that some Zombicide and after that.. Hobby table! Now where are my goddamn bases!? I need them pronto! 

• 2 weeks later...

So I started trialing with Hoffman last weekend. It was a depressing trial. First an Arcanist crew ripped my crew apart pretty efficiently which was followed by a Kirai crew ignoring armor and a Hanged to stop my healing that utterly wrecked my Hoffman crew again. So double loss for the Hoffie. But it's the learning curve I suppose, it always takes a while for me to get in grips with a new master. 

But I really liked Hoffman, he has some seriously hard counters in the game but apart from that he seemed really great. And as soon as I finish my McCabe crew (only the McCabes and Luna to paint) I am starting on my Hoffman crew. When I'm done with that I have all the Guild masters painted up along with a majority of the Guild faction. I am missing a few models but they are mainly unreleased models. I think the only released model I am missing is the Lone Marshal, but don't really see a point in owning that model to be honest he just falls short, kinda like the Executioners but model wise at least the Executioners are amazing. 

Anyway my Guild run extended now along with the Nythera event, as I still have a month to go with this and Nythera came up I decided might as well run with Guild for a little while longer. I have ordered a few more reinforcements for my Hoffman crew. :) 

And once they are painted I'm pretty much settled to play a game with any of the Guild setups I should so choose to do. No more Lucius counters! Which actually might make Lucius a bit better as he can't be anticipated to make an appearance! ;) 

I feel like Hoffman is possibly the master with the highest learning curve in the whole game. Even I don't play him as well as I'd like to. You always need to be thinking 10 steps ahead with him and be prepared to change your plans if you get favorable triggers.

I feel like Hoffman is possibly the master with the highest learning curve in the whole game. Even I don't play him as well as I'd like to. You always need to be thinking 10 steps ahead with him and be prepared to change your plans if you get favorable triggers.

Really? Well damn it's gonna take a long time for me to understand him then. I usually require about 10 games to even get what the master is supposed to do. :D as opposed to you treading the cards and playing games fluently. So if you say Hoffman is tough then I'm in for a cold ride. 

[bla bla bla] I think the only released model I am missing is the Lone Marshal, but don't really see a point in owning that model to be honest he just falls short, kinda like the Executioners but model wise at least the Executioners are amazing. 

[bla bla bla[

I really like The Lone Marshal. He its resilent, he can kill scheme runners. He is fast and I really dig the model. I will have him in my campaign for like 95%

In my experience, Lone Marshal doesn't accomplish a lot. Easy to get rid of. He has a spot in the McCabe, Mounted Guard, Pale Rider, Luna and Dogs lists though.

Oh yes. Your fox hunt list. :D I am still waiting to play that list and hunt down that Shang / Kamaitachi! It was a hilarious idea! :D

Back to green filth next year. Nythera goes with Guild so it's another 2 months and then I might as well play the last remaining month with Guild too. So next year I'm getting back to the Green filth. I have Kirai and Tara waiting. ;) 

In my experience, Lone Marshal doesn't accomplish a lot. Easy to get rid of. He has a spot in the McCabe, Mounted Guard, Pale Rider, Luna and Dogs lists though.

Oh yes. Your fox hunt list. :D I am still waiting to play that list and hunt down that Shang / Kamaitachi! It was a hilarious idea! :D

Back to green filth next year. Nythera goes with Guild so it's another 2 months and then I might as well play the last remaining month with Guild too. So next year I'm getting back to the Green filth. I have Kirai and Tara waiting. ;) 

I would be more than happy to bring Kamaitachi or Shang to a Nythera game. ;)

I would be more than happy to bring Kamaitachi or Shang to a Nythera game. ;)

Hahaha. Too bad the mounted guards aren't released yet. :P