New Neverborn

Mxbedlam

So its starting to look like Gencon is going to have new goodies for us in the form of the 2 player box. Angel Eyes, Scion of Blood and 2 Bloodwretches are all going to be added to the Neverborn stable. I imagine they will be pretty simple rules wise to help get new players started, but any nephilim is good nephilim right? Sure, they'll be Mercs and everyone can use them, but we get them cheaper. Also, with the release of Shifting Loyalties and hopefully the Crossroads 7 box soon, we get a whole new crew in the Malifaux Houseband. Who's excited?

• Like 3

Having used Angel Eyes during the beta run, I can say she is (or maybe was) amazing. I'm hoping she hasn't changed too much. Rather straight forward, but having that much good shooting in a neverborn list will shock a lot of people. The Scion is definitely useful and the Wretches are solid minions for their price, but we do have many good minions in the 4-5ss range, so opions may vary on them