June 29th - Lots o' Goodies

Lucidicide

Everything looks awesome. As much as I wanted a male Lust, the band looks great! I just hope they're in separate boxes.

I, for one, will be getting the entire band and hope it comes in one box because it would be much easier that way.

• Like 2

Freakin dual gatling gun mounted organ is a freakin walker robot. I dub thee, The Organ Grinder, you beautiful bastard.

Fine.. fine! Arcanist it is, arcanist I will play. Just when I thought I had talked myself into Ten Thunders. Or Gremlins. Or Arcanists. All while staying Resser. Gonna be a wild ride!

Not a thing in that list that I don't love. Please tell me there will be other faction decks with similar art style to the two shown???

Everything looks awesome except the Crossroad Seven having guitars.  lol.  So we're to suspend disbelief that they are in a gunfight battlle carrying around guitars?

Not to mention giant robots being sexually attracted to undead hookers. That's going to go over well. Oh wait....

• Like 5

Everything looks awesome except the Crossroad Seven having guitars.  lol.  So we're to suspend disbelief that they are in a gunfight battlle carrying around guitars?

If it will help, in D&D bards cast spells using their instruments. This is just the Malifaux version of a bard.

• Like 2

Not having guitars, having them electric guitars (Argh!) requires the biggest suspension of disbelief :/ The five in the middle are very very very very very cool, though.

Not having guitars, having them electric guitars (Argh!) requires the biggest suspension of disbelief :/ The other five are very very very very very cool, though.

I mean, that's fine, but you do realize that one of them is in a giant walking piano with Gatling guns and there are sentient constructs?

Electric guitar = Soulstone powered.

Done!

• Like 5

1 word that justifies anything in Malifaux that defies logic....

MAGIC!!!!

Argument won, off to the pub for me :D

• Like 1