Books!

Lucidicide

Hello,

Ash Barker has some pictures of products that explain what some of these new items are on his (outofthebasementintothestreets) facebook page, also shows the new two player starter set. I don't know how to post links but google should work...  The avatar stuff looks intriguing to me, as well as upgrading within campaigns.  Not too much about it there but you can read the back of the boxes/product shots.

Take care,

Joe

Here's the direct link:

https://www.facebook.com/outofthebasementintothestreets/posts/301579856632970

• Like 2

I've got to say that the two-player starter is a really good idea and something that I've seen people wishing for quite a lot. I also like that it includes new minis for us veterans. And the set-up looks fun. I hope that the minis will be on the lower end of the complexity and fiddlyness scale, though. But yeah, I do appreciate the idea level very much.

Any chance of getting inside intel on what the Fate Decks will look like?

The renders are a bit hard to make out properly but I will say that Scion of the Black Blood looks rather silly but OTOH the Orderlies look really cool. I'm excited about this for my Guild McMourning crew.

I'm guessing that the Grimwell and Angel Eyes are Henchmen, the double dudes are Minions and then the named Nurse and Scion are Enforcers.

If true, Angel Eyes is looking like a sniper Henchman for the Neverborn which will certainly be interesting.

The Fate Decks art character art based, as I recall, with very very very clear indications of weak/moderate/severe. The Jokers also specifically state what they do on them.

The decks are a bit like the Arcane Decks, in that they are similar but with coloring differences.

--This is just what I recall, I haven't seen them in awhile, so don't quote me--

• Like 2

You are correct in your assumption about minions/enforcers/henchmen.

Neverborn are getting a ranged henchman and Guild are getting a highly mobile combat type. Switching up the Faction's usual strengths will hopefully keep older players engaged with the models, despite the simplicity which being included in the starter necessitates.

More on this in the most recent Fools Daily (which I don't believe is up yet.) :)

• Like 2