Tales of Malifaux Podcast

• 1 month later...

So I have been absolutely loving these (typically I'll wait til there's 4 or 5 and make an afternoon of it while painting)!  Just a quick question, when we're caught up on the books is there any chance some of the stories in Chronicles could get added to the Breachside Broadcast?  It'd be awesome to hear some of those as well :D 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kai said:

The podcast feed is currently only showing the last 50 episodes instead of all of them.

The last time the episodes were getting cut off, it was because PodBean or whatever is generating the feed was only set to display X episodes and you folks had published more.  So I think there's a setting which needs to get changed somewhere...

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Kai said:

@Gnomezilla are you talking about the last part of the link posted here?

Yes, the ends of the links for [what I thought of as] #58 and #59 being linked to by title was what I meant.

If you're retiring 'Tales of Malifaux' as a description that's fine, I was just curious as to whether that was the reason. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
6 hours ago, RaspberryRenegade said:

My husband and I are new to this whole world and I have to say that that podcast has really got us hooked! I listen while I crochet amigurumi and Husband listens while he paints minis. So far, we've put more time into the podcasts than actual gameplay, but that will soon change...

We are so glad you love them!  Somehow we have 78 of them now!  And a 79th looms on the horizon. What adventures will it bring?!? 

19 minutes ago, Cleezy said:

Quick one on this, I am subscribed through the podcasts app on IOS but it hasn't updated since ep 70, do I have to go directly through podbean now?

That's odd.  On my iPad I'm seeing episodes 1 through 78 on the feed.  You don't have the "We stopped updating this because you didn't listen for awhile" warning label on your feed?

• 3 months later...

@Rogue7 Huh, that's a strange one. I haven't experienced any virus warnings when downloading our podcasts. Just double-checked #62, and nothing's triggering on my end. Did that warning pop up in your browser? If so, try clearing your history and website data to see if that gets rid of the message.