New Player, starting Seamus

benjoewoo

First of all arise my sweet is ca7 not 6, so you only need a 9+ to summon.

In answer to your question, Too varied to say. I know I have an average, but I have no idea what it is. Some games I never summon at all because of using my 0 for red chapel killer. Some games I summon 1 every turn of the game including turn 1, and everything in between. That isn't really an area I'd focus on unless you are trying to budget how many belles to have in your collection to summon. I have 8.

Just as an aside because you mentioned that you think summoning is hard with Seamus, and it really isn't, you do know you can spend a stone before making the flip to add a suit you'd like to the total, right? So you just need any 9+ to and a stone to summon either a rotten belle or a dead doxy.

Yeah I had written in the post originally about that, but figured everyone here was more experienced and already knew.

My bad on the 6, I knew it was a 9+ and you can SS and/or cheat, depending on suits in hand that fit 9+.

I've read and watched videos where people have said better play is not to have planned uses for the SS, so that you can give yourself better options rather than considering which one gains more in relation to a loss. I try to do that, and am still learning what kind of play suits me and works against my opponent(s).

With that, I was hoping to find out if there's a tendency in what people have experienced and/or consider higher level play. A SS to get a minion isn't a bad trade--I just don't know if it's really a good one.

I haven't really encountered a situation in which I've summoned more belles than I can handle. I have the standard three belles, and in a 35 SS game, when I finally get my yin (thanks for the suggestion btw!), I'm not looking at using all 3 between yin, CCK, madame sybelle, and a nurse. That's 24SS between those guys, not including the 3-5 SS in upgrades, so I'm looking at 1-2 belles and then my spare belle/proxy belle. 

I guess I'm wondering if in the future, I may want to drop the nurse for an extra belle. Gives me better board manipulation initially and access to a pounce chain, but I'd give up the ability to manipulate units in the way the nurse does, such as giving paralyzed to a pesky flesh construct planning to charge Seamus or giving a belle +2WK combining with Sybelles +1 for 16 walk t1, allowing for essentially 26 in Wk with sybelle activating from accomplish into a follow up belle move after the opponent's next activation.

Still experimenting. Thoughts on using up activations so quickly? It allows me to garner an advantage if i can get good enough manipulation efficiently, such as doing up to 5 WP related things in a chain activation between an in position sybelle and belle, healing Seamus for lots and damaging and moving enemy units. But, it means my opponent is likely to get essentially a chain of activations as I'll burn an extra activation earlier than anticipated unless I manage to summon an extra belle type model. It's why I was asking in the first place because I don't feel I get to the point of over running the enemy, more like gaining slight number advantage and trying to win through manipulation and good placement.

Been playing some games with a McMourning player--deathmatch because we're still learning rules.

Without schemes, ranged vs melee death matches with larger, rather than small/spread out, pieces of terrain seem to favor ranged, as you can move in and out of LoS pretty easily, especially with Seamus' back alley ability and conserving an AP to walk away from any edges, provided the terrain is = Ht to any enemy models.

I would stongly recomend not playing "death match". If you want to keep things very simple, play something like turf war or reconnotre with no schemes, as the game isn't designed to just have killing as the game winning conditon. Your belles are great at disrupting your opponent s positioning, but if you are just playing kill each other, then they lose a lot of their strength. (And actually try and get to playing with the 5 scheme pool as soon as possible, they do really change the game when you are trying to earn VPs rather than just kill everything)

There is a good thread in the new players lounge looking  at terrain, and yes, large single pieces will help Ranged crews much more than several smaller pieces would that takle up the same amount of table space.

Yes, I read that as well. Unfortunately we have just been playing with impromptu maps, measuring out 3x3 areas on a dining table and putting knick knacks and books and the like on a table as terrain. We try to vary it by making things low height, severe/hazardous, soft and dense vs. hard, etc. It's just not easy when most items are large.

We are probably going to start playing schemes with a strategy starting next game, because we've taken a few games of just death match to figure out all the rules. It's taken a few games to realize the finer points of LoS in 2E vs 1.5E, as most of the players are 1.5E players and I guess there were slightly different rules back then. Plus I'm the one keeping up with errata and it's been a little slow because I don't bring my computer to games to check the .pdf. 

I think we're at the point though that we've got all the core mechanics down, so now we can move on to the real games and just need to incorporate the errata. 

Looking forward to getting the new book with some of the errata'd cards. I also want the starter decks that come in the learn to play set so demo-ing is easier. Anyone know when they come out? Also, anyone know when necropunks come out? I saw in the march release monday preview they were slated for June, but I can't find them in stores or online. :(

Late reply but Huggy (Hungering Darkness) has a rubbish Def but Incorporeal which usually halves damage from Sh and Ml actions. If you take Sinister Rep, Seamus gains a Ca action which targets Def, which means the spell will do full damage to the giant tadpole! The :ranged  means that he can't do it while engaged, not that its a Sh action. Again with the above advice, if the Lynch player has gone the re-summoning Huggy route, then kill Jakob first.

Final Debt has been errata'd to once per turn. 

Personally, I find I'll summon 1 Belle or Doxy a game. Usually the Corpse marker will be used for the Red Chapel Killer (0) action so Seamus can Back Alley easier. It depends on the Strategy/Schemes. If Seamus is doing Entourage or trying to kill enemy scheme markers, I find more use for Back Alley and teleporting round the board than summoning. In games where model count is important (Recon, possibly Turf War) the advantage of creating another model (particularly if the corpse was an enemy model!) to be significant.

If you need a corpse marker quickly, don't be afraid to activate the CCK early, have it try to kill something (you'd be surprised how often he does!) and then let him be killed (if you need a corpse marker) then Seamus can summon/teleport and you may have gained more activations as a result.

Hmmm, I never thought of live for pain like that. I knew it was a cast but treated it exactly like the .50 flintlock attack. My bad on misunderstanding the incorporeal rule.

I often use CCK as a follow up after Seamus for killing shots and to keep him alive. Seamus and CCK tend to be the back bones of the killing side of my crews, and I'm always loathe to lose CCK because I don't want to depend on lure/pounce/sybelle for damage, as I usually have to use belles/sybelle in a group to get higher damage counts.

You won't win a range war against Raspy, so don't try. And a smart player won't lose their master to Seamus through anything other than Lucky Bag O' Tools strikes, or just plain attrition. Don't forget if you focus they will just spend a stone on defense and with that single stone will essentially undo your focus action. So if you manage to attack Raspy, don't focus unless she is out of stones, or you are specifically trying to burn them out

Never end any of your activations in b2b with any of her Frozen Heart minions if you can help it. She can target her own models to paralyze, chose to relent, and then all models in b2b with them are paralyzed as well, no resist. Her models also just happen to be immune to paralyze condition.

If she takes armor of december keep an eye on her. If she ends an activation very close to impassible terrain, you can jump seamus into her, and then jump your CCK in and have him take a walk action so that you have all angles Raspy would try to push locked off. She will almost certainly kill the CCK, but if you can keep her in ML you'll shut down a lot of her threat. You'll need another model to get into the fray to take the CCK's position, or you'll lose Seamus most likely.

Beware the Wendigo. Seamus is VERY easy for Raspy to Paralyze, and the Wendigo can eat Seamus pretty easily if he gets paralyzed. Had it happen in many games against her.

Anything more specific is probably going to require a description of the scenario you are building for

Thanks, fetid! I gotta take some time to consider what to do then. Seems like out ranging her front lines doesn't work, so I can't do the attrition war once the player gets more familiar. I'll have to focus on getting points and setting up to just slow down the paralyze set ups from herself.

Watched my Rasp friend play against another friend my group is getting into the game, who was running Lady J. It was a learning experience for both, but man Raspy throws out ice balls like candy. It's kind of beautiful and scary to watch. It looks like you want to kill frozen heart models or engage them to avoid ice mirror, killing the models/holding them off as best as possible while Rasp has to spend turns moving up to get in range of using spells anyway. Once her crew is out,  you have to engage her in melee with a model to draw out ice pillars and then jump in with another unit for melee to keep her from blasting.

Seems tough for seamus without a heavy hitter or some quick belle tricks, assuming my belles are still alive by then. Ice Golem's smash is pretty obscene.

The Golem isn't a problem in General for Seamus. Seamus' role, I find, is killing low Def Non-SS using models, ideally 1 a turn. Low DF means he can likely hit, and no SS means they can't spend one for Df to put you on a negative to dmg to almost guarantee weak dmg if you do hit, even if you focus. In general, in my games, the Ice Golem never lives to the end of turn 1 against Seamus because both the CCK and Seamus can easily hit it and do massive dmg in the process.

The issue is, even being in combat with a Frozen heart model won't save you. So what if she can't use that model as an ice mirror, Most Raspy crews are full of models with Frozen Heart and she'll use another and maneuver it into position while you are locked in combat with a different frozen heart minion. She also, generally, doesn't care who she hits in combat. If she hits her own models it's easier to set up for blasts, which you don't get a chance to resist, and her Gamin explode, doing more dmg on top of what she does. You can't wait to deal with her until you kill her crew, and in my experience she rarely moves from the spot she deploys in, and if she does it tends to be as a result of other models in the crew moving her around, or via the Armor of December upgrade, which increases her armor with every push. In some way's she's like a dedicated summoner, in that if you want the best chance to pull her fangs, you need to apply constant pressure to her from turn 1 onward. The trouble is, depending on what she brought as an upgrade load out she'll likely kill at least 1 thing going against her every single turn, so applying that constant pressure can be tricky.

Also, pay close attention to the terrain, and how you set up. If your opponent owns any December Acolytes, you might not even be able to use Back Ally unless you took Red Chapel Killer, and get access to a close Corpse Marker in range.They can deploy from the shadows and If you set up first it can be almost impossible on some boards to deploy Seamus totally out of LoS.

Also, don't group up your models. Unless you have Raspy contained, or absolutely need to, you'll want to have your models, in general, more than 100mm away from each other, so Raspy can't hit one and blast onto another. Try a Belle Bomb against a good raspy player and they'll all be dead by the end of turn 1 or two

Really against Raspy it is really going to be down to Scenario, and how you play it out. Directly engaging in a war of kill vs kill rarely comes out well for Seamus against her I find. You'll want to be tricky, concentrate on Schemes and Strat, and stay out of LoS as much as possible.

I do have a question about Raspy blasting her own. The rules note that in attacking a friendly model, it's simply assumed the friendly defending model auto-ties the attacker, which would normally mean a double negative flip.

In casting freeze over, this doesn't matter, but in casting damage spells, particularly the ones with blast, wouldn't she have to always cheat then? She'd have to either cheat a really low card for the defender or cheat a really high card for the attack flip or else she'd just get a double negative for damage, provided she's shooting her own model.

Ok, I guess I need to change my play style, and crew by extension, to fit scheme fulfillment more rather than roughly 50/50 scheme/combat. Seamus and CCK will have to carry their weight in the shooty shooty battles. I suppose this would be the best time to hire 2x crooligans for scheme running. 

Fetid, would you consider running corpse bloat to generate more models with Seamus in a Rasp match up? Corpse bloat would go on a henchman, not Seamus, so that Turn 1 I could summon a belle/doxy for numbers advantage.

You misunderstood, when targeting a friendly model the defender, may relent, which results in an automatic tie. The attacker still needs to flip, but the defender doesn't. However, when targeting a friendly model you are not required to relent, you may in fact, perform the entire duel to it's conclusion, controlling the cheating for both models. 

Raspy attacks an Ice Gamin, flips for attack and def, and either cheats Raspy's flip up, or the Gamin's flip down just to the point where Raspy can cheat dmg, and then you get to suffer blasts.

In answer to your second question, no, I personally never would, at least with a Seamus crew. You are giving up too much Tempo, and resources for uncertain results. Taking corpse bloat is certainly useful, and at times the summoning it could provide might be clutch, but taking it with the intention for Seamus to summon... ehh, personally I don't think it's worth it.

Combining Corpse Bloat, and Sinister Reputation can be nasty for the area affecting attacks.

Haha, well I'm unlikely to use the combo then, because Sybelle and Seamus are likely in some danger to pull it off, and it does seem a bit risky. 

I suppose then, not too banged up is still good for manipulating gamins and acolytes. Also card manipulation will be important to prevent the Rasputina player from cheating low in later turns. Hmm, nurse seems far less useful in this kind of set up considering her paralyze is useless against a number of models, and it doesn't seem worth 5 SS to get essentially a wk+2 on a crooligan.

I would think for a 35SS game I'd stick with Seamus (Sinister, Red Chapel), Sybelle (Not Too Banged Up), CCK, 2x Belle, 2x Crooligan. Good Scheme running between the crooligans, some board control with Seamus and CCK, with Sybell and Belle to back scheme runners and manipulate rasp's hand. 

Any thoughts on that kind of line up? In 30SS I'd probably drop one of the crooligans.

Anyone have thoughts on playing against Zoraida and Pandora? One of the friends I've mentioned before, who is picking up the Neverborn faction, is going to be playing them soon--he's playing Pandora now actually.

I've been reading up on Pandora, since he played her before in 1.5E, and it seems like Sinister Reputation is an auto-include against her, and staying relatively close to put pressure on her while killing off the smaller models, i.e. Woes, Baby Kade, and Candy (not really smaller with 9 Wd, but no built in survival aside from Manipulative if sweets/sours are played around). My crew should probably consistent of more ranged abilities with chain activation to seal kills on models. Thoughts?

As for Zoraida, I can't really see how I'd deal with her. I think the best is to pursue her with Seamus and use my other models to draw her closer to the battles to make it easier for Seamus to close the distance, and then run schemes while trying to outrace Zoraida killing my units by pressuring her to stop.

Any and all comments appreciated!

Sinister reputation, I find, is no more auto include against Pandora than anyone else. Useful, but it's really going to be dependent on crew and scenario build.

Be very aware of a specific rules interaction. Pandora can shoot Seamus with his own gun, essentially, 3 times a turn. Her Self Harm spell is the same range, same casting vs shooting value, though it targets Seamus' WP, which is a good stat value for him. However it isn't limited to once a turn like his gun is because all it does is do the damage of the gun. So be aware if you are close to Pandora she's probably going to be doing a lot of dmg to him. You also most likely won't be able to stay close to her while putting pressure on other models because she is very slippery. Every time anything misses her she is going to be able to push 4". Also Be aware of the NB defensive upgrades like perfect camouflage, useless duplications, and best behavior.

If he brings sorrows, those are targets number 1. They die easily, and can get out of hand if you let them swarm a model. 

As for Zoraida, as a general theme, I think you are often very much too focused on trying to kill opposing models, and especially masters. Zoraida doesn't present much difficulty in killing if you can close with her, more than any other master. You spend a stone before attacking her to offset the negative twist to the attack, or you focus to essentially offset it, and possibly get a positive flip to dmg (if they don't burn a stone for Df).

In very basic terms, Zoraida is scary because she is a crew enabler. She is often going to use her AP to make her better models better. So if you can't lock her down, or it just doesn't seem worth while, kill her mature Nephilim, Nekima, Bad Juju (sort of he comes back) or whatever she is using as her killers. Use your belles to pull in her scheme runners and just keep them engaged so they can't easily get away to drop schemes.

Hmmm, how should I avoid fighting Pandora then? I do focus a lot of killing stuff because the Neverborn player pretty much plays to table his opponents every game. I understand winning games is through VP, not tabling the opponent, but I want to have the ability to achieve my VPs, and for this particular player match up that means not being blown up. How can I play more defensively to accomplish my schemes and the strat? Also, are there any particularly bad strategies/schemes in the Seamus/Pandora match up? I would imagine I would never pick assassinate for the reasons you've discussed, though body guard might be good since I could pull the opponent's attention away.

I just fear the Zoraida obey, and was thinking the pressure to lock her down would be with my leader, i.e. Seamus, since she can't obey him. Then again, a voodoo doll against him wouldn't fare much better.

I know I can't make all my match ups favorable, since I'm only playing one master, and that master will always have certain match ups that suck, but I want to mitigate my weaknesses as much as possible as I try to master my play with Seamus. 

The challenge is, I and others can give you generalities, but without knowing specifically what scenario you are playing, and what models you have access to, it's difficult to tell you what to do.

Keep in mind in the official way to play you actually will never know what master your opponent will bring out to play against you because all they are required to tell you before both players simultaneously reveal their crews is what faction they are playing, so specific master advice is limited to your specific situation.

Personally, if I was playing against a player and knew they were going to attempt to table me, I'd use that. But again it's hard to give you advice on how without knowing what you are trying to do. For example I could tell you about the belle spam list can work, unless they bring a counter model, or the scenario just doesn't support that strat.

It isn't about favorable match ups, its about tailoring your crew to the scenario, and being aware of what the opposing crew can do to you. I can't really tell you how to defeat Pandora in a killy way other than shoot her, a lot, and probably make sure you have decaying aura if you are going to go after SS users, but as to whether that will be useful to you or not, it's really going to depend on a lot of factors, because malifaux is a very skill based game. There is some wild luck swings, and there are masters and models that are just better for their cost than any others, but, in general, the gaps are within tolerable limits. So it's all about getting comfortable with you models and knowing how they work together to achieve certain objectives.

I can't tell you do x, y, and z and you'll often win vs. such and such a master, because the tactic you want to use to win could be very different depending on what the scenario is.

I can tell you about combos, which we have done in the past, I can tell you what to watch for, but as to how to overcome a master, its really down to generalities.

The most basic pieces of advice, and I apologize that they aren't very cool or exciting sounding, first to really examine the bare bones architecture of the game. Though I've been accused during the initial beta testing of reducing an exciting game down to a boring game of accountancy, at base, Malifaux is a game of resource management. You hire a crew to accomplish certain objectives, and you have so many AP available to you at the beginning of the game to accomplish it. Every action, SS, or card you take depletes your known resources, and so you need to weigh every action in how it relates to gaining vp for yourself, or hindering VP to your opponent. 

In tandem with that keep in mind this next piece of advice, unless only a specific model can earn you vp every model you control is expendable. Your master staying alive till the end of the game may be very satisfying, but if they will contribute more effectively in either earning or denying VP, then book time for them in the funeral parlor. For example I really like Seamus to stay alive, but, if by using him as bait, with minimal resources and AP expenditure I can force an enemy to spend AP getting to Seamus, and more in killing him, and then more getting back into the game, as long as I feel the lose of what Seamus could do is less then the amount of AP and resources they spent in killing him, then it's a good trade.

Additionally it's a good idea to look at the scenario and learn to pick schemes that compliment what you are going to attempt. Spring the Trap is often difficult for many masters because getting the enemy master to be in a position where enough scheme markers can be dropped after they activate, or getting them into a ready made trap can be very tough. A few belles can make that easier, but that isn't unique to Seamus, its all down to how you build your crew to accomplish what you need to. However Seamus can take Bag O' Tools and wait for the right moment, then charge/back ally right into the enemy master and spend a stone for a tome on every strike and drop a bunch of scheme markers right in a row. 

Also if you know the psychology of the enemy you can use it against them. You say your NB opponent likes to table the opponent, great, use that. Feed him models he will kill, but that will not be killed efficiently, while the models that are inconvenient to get to run around the edges and complete the schemes you need. If he seems to have an uncontrollable desire to kill Seamus, good, have Seamus run/get moved over the board taking pot shots at the weakest members of the opposing crew, and for the enemy to divert the attention from the VP gaining models to the difficult to kill Seamus.

Also, you need to try things out. Just because I find the Hanged to be pretty much worthless as anything other than a summon outside of close deployment, don't let that stop you from trying them out. Try wacky combinations of upgrades, try differing mercs, try using the same list over and over no matter the scenario and just accept the loses as the cost of learning the crew. You really need to get comfortable knowing what it is possible to accomplish with every member of the crew.

A case in point, outside the occasional one, I don't tend to hire dedicated scheme runners with Seamus. I sometimes need one, but in general a belle, buffed in movement from Sybelle, or the Carrion Emissary, or both, has a high enough walk that they will serve almost as well, and also bring two different types of WP duels to the table which most scheme runners do not. However when I run different masters their requirements change and I find myself using Crooligans all over the place, and for some masters Crooligans just go in the basket because in pure scheme running terms Necropunks leave them in the dust.

Finally, and this is a personal tactic, one of the ways I go about playing game is to try to win on the Strategy. Schemes can often be very hard to stop the opponent from gaining, and at times, if they don't reveal them, it can be hard to guess what they have, so I tend to go into a game with dedicated plan of how I intend to get all my points, and a plan on stopping the opponent from gaining as many of the strategy points as I can. Win on strat, tie on schemes tends to be my moto these days.

I don't know if any of that was helpful, but I hope it was.

• Like 1

It is, and I appreciate the candor in explaining how match up specific tips is difficult.

I picked up crooligans because I think I'd prefer the 5" place rather than the 0 leap, plus my group plays relatively range heavy crews, so the soft cover pop up will be nice compared to the heal. That being said I'll have to experiment to see which I prefer. I'm not sure I agree crooligans are left in the dust, given that they have from the shadows, though they can't interact on t1, but that doesn't usually matter. Plus they'll be "harder" to kill, and for a newer player like me, that gives them an edge in choice as I learn to play my games with more finesse. Although quick point to Necropunks because a 0 leap means they can take (2) Interact actions for a scheme like Deliver the Message.

I picked up yin and some variety models for certain match up based on similar thinking to what you are explaining. In certain match ups i'll need my crew to do heavy lifting in placing markers and not letting them go, so I have crooked men for that, and hanged as a terrifying piece depending on match up. I got yin, so yay for that--just need to test her out. 

At least in my play group, people in effect announce masters prior to hiring due to model limitations, proxy or not, and we have to know the proxies ahead of time to prevent the converse "cheat": changing models on the fly on seeing the opponent's non-proxy crew. 

It'd be pretty unreasonable to ask for an exhaustive explanation of strats/schemes for even just Seamus vs. X, given the variety of combinations. That's why I try to only ask for general advice in matches I'm sure I'll encounter in the near future.

I agree Malifaux is a game of numbers, but most piece interactive adversarial games are. Card counting is a great boon in this game as well, though I haven't really incorporated that yet, for lack of effort rather than inability. 

Any and all enlightenment welcome. Hopefully some play testing with rasp is coming soon and I can share my experience there. 

See my 2v2 battle report....I know I said I was going to play against a Rasputina player soon but he got sick, so I played with a Nico player and a Lillith player.

I'm re-evaluating the differences between crooligans and necropunks. They each have their own times to shine. Before the 2v2 I referenced above, the Nico player and I started a 1v1 that we couldn't finish, so we just did the first turn. The strategy was squatter's rights and the schemes were body guard, assassinate, plant evidence, spring the trap, and line in the sand. I chose body guard and plant evidence, as killing McMourning didn't seem like an effective plan when I figured he'd likely pick assassinate as well. I didn't want to do spring the trap because I knew I would summon more, and figured with my greater mobility in belles, seamus back alley, and more consistent ability to summon dead doxies/rotten belles I could probably do planted evidence better. My friend gave me a necropunk model, and I was comparing the cards--at least for squatter's rights, I think necropunks seem a little better. They can leap for 1 marker, then walk over and do a second marker, though they're very vulnerable depending on position. For planted evidence, crooligans have it in my opinion because dropping a scheme marker in base to base with terrain and then jumping and double walking to unreachable terrain from the enemy sets them up to rinse and repeat, essentially allowing them to maintain 2 markers by themselves for planted evidence.

Here's the link to the 2v2 report: http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/109446-2v2-2/

New battle report, where I play a newer than me Rasputina player. Match was heavily skewed in my favor because of experience and model selection--http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/109515-rasputina-vs-seamus-two-new-players/.

Trying to learn to overcome casting crews here and dance with hard hitting melee enforcers. 

Jakuuna is very situational...I'm not sure she was the right pick for the match, but she worked out through a combination of positioning and the Rasputina player's mistakes in engagement. I planned to sacrifice Jakuuna anyway in hopes of tar pitting people and buying time for Seamus and Co. to do stuff, but I likely overestimated her suitability against Rasputina and lucked out.

• 2 weeks later...

Back again to bum.......I mean ask a Seamus related question.

When do you guys, if you do, normally find yourselves hiring the following in a Seamus crew? And, what upgrades?

Izamu

Jakuuna Umube

Bishop

Chiaki

I've managed to fit Jakuuna and Chiaki into my crews, with mixed results. Jakuuna is an awesome tar pit with Unnerving Aura, though quite fragile in my local group as most people play casters. Chiaki seems mostly a utility piece, and I'm having trouble fully utilizing her--is there a major use for her outside of condition removal?

I don't own bishop, but am thinking about him as a further acquisition, as he can essentially make 3 Wp duels to heal Seamus for lots and does decent damage. He's also fairly resilient, but at 11SS to hire, that is expensive.

Any thoughts on Izamu? I've tried to fit him into a crew, but he's also expensive and I just don't find myself able to justify using him over Yin with an upgrade and left over SS. That being said, Izamu is a beater, moreso than Yin on offense.

• Like 1