Plastic Nekima

Severino

Haha. That would indeed stir up some rage.. :D

What you could do is have Tot-kema start on the board, and if she used her Birthright, replace her with the metal model (Plastic model is nice and easier to keep together, but the metal one was so much more imposing).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah but imho if it had been larger we'd see more of the face expression, because the artwork is decent. It's not majestic or gracious like the original art piece, but it does evoke the brutal cruelty of the Nephilim (that insane sneer).

That being said, the Nythera event might be one chance to get something else from Wyrd when it comes to Nekima. The fact they refered to her in the Shifting loyalties at least mean that they didn't give up on the character altogether.

• 9 months later...
On 25/07/2015 at 10:01 PM, Shadowfane said:

Aaaaand now I want a Nightmare edition Nekima..... that's Terror Tot sized, just for the giggles and explosion of rage it'd start... :P

Indeed, if they price it like they did the regular plastic version , you can guarantee an explosion of rage. How about $50 for a tot-size Nekima? "No, but it's totally meant to be that size...".

I'm glad I have the old metal one. Pinning through the leg means it's solid as a rock, even survived a fall off the table, and a foam carry case insert makes no harder to transport than any other large mini. To each their own I suppose.