Running a Tournament Advice/Suggestions!

noob

Greetings, everyone!

I understand this may not be the correct board to post this on (as it probably should go in a Henchman board) but I submitted my Henchman application some time ago and have already emailed the relevant party concerning it.  They are busy with other things right now and until they have a chance to get through all the applications, I wanted to pose my questions to you all.

I have run 2 demo days, a Henchman Hardcore tournament and this Saturday I will be running my first 35 ss tournament.

Does anyone know of a good tournament tracker application (or should I just build my own in excel this week) that an EO can use to keep track of who played on what table, what their compiled TP, VP, and Differentials are, etc...

I ask because the game store will be providing the winner with a Crew Box of their choice and I will be giving a participation gift to each player but I am thinking of having one or two raffle prizes as well (nice blast tokens/set of scheme tokens/a lgs gift voucher, etc...) and having a program with those stats in lieu of me building one would be nice (why re-invent the wheel when I am sure there is something like that out there).

But if not, thank you for your time in reading this and any advice for a first GG tournament EO would be greatly appreciated!

noob

Time: 1:00 PM

Crew Size: 35ss, Single Declared Faction
Round Length: 90 Min
Cost: 8$
Prize Support: Crew box of choice for winner and participation goodies.

3 Round Event (4 Rounds if we have 16+ players)

There will be round specific Strategies and Deployment:

Round 1 - Reconnoiter, Flank Deployment
Round 2 - Stake a Claim, Standard Deployment
Round 3 - Reckoning, Close Deployment
*Round 4 - Squatter's Rights, Corner Deployment

*If we have 16+ players

There will be a 45 min break for food between rounds 1 and 2.

Wyrd declared proxies are allowed. Other proxy decisions are left up to the EO. Bring the appropriate models for what you want to play.

Please reference the Gaining Grounds rules located here:
http://wyrd-games.net/community/files/file/52-gaining-grounds/